Another Chappo Brew Day 13 June With Guest Star Citymorgue2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to be in Brisvagas on the weekend practicing my welding skills on my brothers skiboat exhaust system ala stainless stick welding. Will try to get a couple of hours off to get to yours Chap Chap. It would be good to witness you actually brewing as I am begining to think that it is just a myth.

Cheers and I will be drinking your beers (Probably XXXX) :lol:
Gavo

Excellent Gavo will be good to catch up. If you want you could TIG that exhaust at my place.

Excellent Gavo will be good to catch up. If you want you could TIG that exhaust at my place.

That would be great, but alas the boat is still in the build stage as is the trailer and therefore non transportable. Will keep that in mind though just in case I start swearing at the stick to much.

I will bring some bottles of the second latest dogwood pale, this variant uses a little Citra.

Cheers
Gavo.

Gavo
I'll be there approx 11 to 3 so looking forward :icon_drunk:
I'd like to be there longer but the bloody Translink services to and from Bribie, whilst good during the week, drop to skeleton service on Sundays.

While we are all in welding mood maybe we can finish welding Bribies brew rig that someone hasn't finished yet? :ph34r:

While we are all in welding mood maybe we can finish welding Bribies brew rig that someone hasn't finished yet? :ph34r:

That things probably all rusted out by now... no? Well we will just have to have the good welding sandles ready.

Be good to see ya Bribie. I was thinking of you as we will be heading your way but a bit too north soon for a bit of a tour starting at Noosa and heading north. Anyways looks like you will be there around the same time as me. By the way don't fall asleep on the train... Just ask SR.

Cheers
Gavo.

My only problem is getting home with P stops. I have been diagnosed with kidney stones and have to keep hydrated at all times so I can't do my usual trick of getting deliberately really dry and thisty, then drink five pints of beer and go for a couple of hours without a P. So I'll have to organise stops at Fortitude Valley, Northgate and Caboolture. Won't be falling asleep I can assure you. :unsure:

Chap chap, I'll be down the coast again mate. Spewing.

That's a real shame MB I was looking forward to swapping beery conversation with ya. I was rather hoping I could coax you out of your Northside hideout but alas it's not to be (Chappo wipes a tear from his wittle eyes). I guess I'll just have to organise a brew at your place next time then, huh? :eek: :p

I would 100% welcome a brew day at my house but there isn't much room as you know, so if it was somehow kept small and elite it could be a go. It'd be piss funny having dudes brewing in the courtyard with all the vapour rising. I get funny enough looks at the moment when I harvest hops. It's like people thinking it must be some kind of drug hehehe.

well if the brew day is a bust, you could host a sausage making masterclass chappo

almost got caught out by the missus about my brew related activities this weekend with you chaps. I kind of let her think i was coming up saturday as my course started on sunday rather than monday. but like a good husband i printed out a copy my itenitary, hotel detials etc. unfortunately that had the real course start date on it and she read it this morning :eek: . whoops. she wanted to know why i needed to come up on saturday if i started on monday.

ummmm. Group work. yes group work, honey. didnt i tell you about that :ph34r:

almost got caught out by the missus about my brew related activities this weekend with you chaps. I kind of let her think i was coming up saturday as my course started on sunday rather than monday. but like a good husband i printed out a copy my itenitary, hotel detials etc. unfortunately that had the real course start date on it and she read it this morning :eek: . whoops. she wanted to know why i needed to come up on saturday if i started on monday.

ummmm. Group work. yes group work, honey. didnt i tell you about that :ph34r:

:lol: Better make sure if SWMBO rings that you are well out of ear shot with the other blokes CM2. Trust me when I say they will be like a dog with a bone... "Chappo the strippers have arrived! The said they need your credit card!"... <_<

Good'day Chappo
Got room for me on Sunday will bring beer.
Cheers Altstart :icon_chickcheers:

Good'day Chappo
Got room for me on Sunday will bring beer.
Cheers Altstart :icon_chickcheers:

For you Gentleman Jim anything! Absolutely stoked your coming.

Cause I do mate, I'll save your usual spot :icon_cheers: .

:lol: Better make sure if SWMBO rings that you are well out of ear shot with the other blokes CM2. Trust me when I say they will be like a dog with a bone... "Chappo the strippers have arrived! The said they need your credit card!"... <_<
ill leave alone the joke abut strippers, credit cards and swiping them!

about to leave to office to go off to work for my folks folks for the inght. then home to pack. then off to brisvaegas tomorrow.

see you lads tomorrow arvo.

ill leave alone the joke abut strippers, credit cards and swiping them!

about to leave to office to go off to work for my folks folks for the inght. then home to pack. then off to brisvaegas tomorrow.

see you lads tomorrow arvo.

See ya tomorrow CM2... Happy landings :icon_chickcheers:

See ya tomorrow CM2... Happy landings :icon_chickcheers:
Just finished packing priority items. All bubble wrapped..10 bottles of CM2brewerys finest. Hope thay don't break. Energy drinks pached. Lots if headache tablets packed. Now I probably need to pick a bed time brew boom. Maybe mosher radical brewing or desiging great beers or brewing classic styles

Back