Another Chappo Brew Day 13 June With Guest Star Citymorgue2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good'day Chappo
Got room for me on Sunday will bring beer.
Cheers Altstart :icon_chickcheers:

Damn I could have brought your hop scales with me then

:rolleyes:

Long story, Chinese hop buy :ph34r:

EDIT: I'll be on the 11.30 ish train at Bethania Station on Sunday

i could be starer for this got the ok from work, now it just depends on how pissed i get saturday night ( and wat time i eventually wake up)

Damn I could have brought your hop scales with me then

:rolleyes:

Long story, Chinese hop buy :ph34r:

EDIT: I'll be on the 11.30 ish train at Bethania Station on Sunday

Ok Bribie just give me a call and I will pick ya from the station.

i could be starer for this got the ok from work, now it just depends on how pissed i get saturday night ( and wat time i eventually wake up)

Excellent Luke! You can take your marga mill with you as well then?

Ok Bribie just give me a call and I will pick ya from the station.

Excellent Luke! You can take your marga mill with you as well then?
I looked up your landline number on white pages, to confirm - does it end in 1300?

a bit late notice i know, swmbo said its cool for me go for a few hours, am i still welcome?

Geez beer weighs a bit. $70 worth of excess baggage! Glad work will pay for it. Should have taken another bag just for the booze!

Geez beer weighs a bit. $70 worth of excess baggage! Glad work will pay for it. Should have taken another bag just for the booze!

it'll be worth it mate...saves you drinking all that QLD swill.

Just got a txt that the "Morgue" is at the airport and securing a taxi for the trip to Chappo Manor. I am guessing that no one attending needs my address as I am sure you have all been here before at one time or another?

How many are you expecting Chap? How many brewing?
Sounds like a fun day. Don't forget to get photos.
Daz

Daz, as well as some lager I thought I'd bring a bottle from the mini case swap for a taste-around, who brewed the beer in the 1.25L soft drink PET and what is it?

Just got a txt that the "Morgue" is at the airport and securing a taxi for the trip to Chappo Manor. I am guessing that no one attending needs my address as I am sure you have all been here before at one time or another?

Everyone in Qld knows where Chappo resides, including the cabbies! :p

Enjoy the brew day & piss-up lads. :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back