Noob Ag Brew Day @ Chappo's (brisvegas)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SR: BETHANIA STATION YA GOOFA!

RALPH: The only flowers here are hop flowers :icon_drool2: Thank you so much for helping with the food I hope my hospitality can match it? :unsure:

Gavo: I have a man crush on you and I;ll be wearing my new mankini for ya! :wub: BTW Big ups for picking up my grain!

Anyne else interested PM me but it's looking like a full house!

Oh and I forgot thanks to BribieG making a special delivery have 2 exclusive bottles of his SuperLandlord for our enjoyment.

Cheers and many beers

Chap Chap

"Bethania - The Birthplace of Queensland Craftbrewing"

Looking forward to seeing the pics Chappo! The Anzac brewday was awesome!

"Bethania - The Birthplace of Queensland Craftbrewing"

Looking forward to seeing the pics Chappo! The Anzac brewday was awesome!

Would prefer to seeing you and the "baggage" at Chappo Manor real soon Sean? One day mate! One Day!
:icon_cheers:

In the wheelbarrow I'd imagine....ahem

:p

Thank you so much for helping with the food I hope my hospitality can match it? :unsure:
Ha! The only saving grace with the chow is in a distraction from the fact the beer I'm bringing is so crap! Particularly now there's a SL on the cards... Thanks BG, I get the feeling we'll all be put to shame! (Mmmm SuperLandlord- :icon_drool2: + + +... !!)
Better get some bottles in the fridge, see all you chaps in the morrow!

I think there has been a big of 'uphill gardening' going on! Nothing suss!

I was given very special instruction on how the SL was to be served funny enough Rdej was the first tick box... Sorry boys no SL without Rdej? Why don't I feel so special now? :icon_cheers:

Chap Chap

InCider thinks you're special, in a violated sort of way :p

Turn it up, Chap Chap! :lol:

BG is just being helpful (as usual!)- its so that simple country folks such as myself can spot a good one, because next up will be some swill, probably mine... :p

Edit: BTW. Not leaving without dimensions for that shiny new rig of his, better keep it handy hey?!

Turn it up, Chap Chap! :lol:

BG is just being helpful (as usual!)- its so that simple country folks such as myself can spot a good one, because next up will be some swill, probably mine... :p

Edit: BTW. Not leaving without dimensions for that shiny new rig of his, better keep it handy hey?!

RdeJ have it on very good authoritar, from your evil heretic leader, you next on the hit list :ph34r:

Aye, I have it on good authority too that the sect will eventually have their wicked way with you, whether you are ready for it or not! Regardless of the tank's heritage, [robotic] resistance is futile! :p

Ha! The only saving grace with the chow is in a distraction from the fact the beer I'm bringing is so crap! Particularly now there's a SL on the cards... Thanks BG, I get the feeling we'll all be put to shame! (Mmmm SuperLandlord- :icon_drool2: + + +... !!)
Better get some bottles in the fridge, see all you chaps in the morrow!
Some of the samplers you've left here have been bloody nice, I wish I could remember the one I had last week so I could attempt to brew it myself. It was a darker english style with 1275 yeast I think and perfectly balanced.

Would love to join you all but I've got plenty of work to complete tomorrow before I head to Melbourne (and Sydney!) next week. Not sure it'll fit in your car, but please attempt to bring the Shermanator home while Chappo isn't watching :icon_drunk:

Oh and I forgot thanks to BribieG making a special delivery have 2 exclusive bottles of his SuperLandlord .

Not so exclusive Chap Chap. ;) Giving my Super Landlord sample the taste test tomorrow. Just make sure you remember to send Bribie the feedback he needs?

Bribie,
Many thanks for sending your SL samples to us all. Your magnificent contribution to Australia Post has had the benefit of deferring postage rate increases in Oz for at least six months. :lol:
Looking forward to my tastings tomorrow. :icon_cheers:

TP

ahhh! bribeeg's bloody superlandlord :icon_drool2: had some on friday ant roscos shop. very nummee.
and everyone was apparently right about ross's shop, you do leave significantly poorer money wise ( where you get around to leaving beer mecca that is)

Have a good day guys , girls and Sully ,, lol ,
Looks like things are set to rock along nicely ...

Cheers

I can just picture you all with BribieGs SuperLandlord.

BV-00060-D~Two-Men-Drinking-Beer-Posters.jpg

"Cheeky little drop. We'll have to tell Tidalpete that Bribie gave us the better sample.
He'll be too bloody smug about the Broncos last night..."

I've got 2 of Canberras finest brewers staying with me (They came up to help judge the QABC),
We'll try & drop in to see the Sherminator on the way to the airport.

chers Ross

Latest posts

Back