Noob Ag Brew Day @ Chappo's (brisvegas)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chappo,

If we finish the QABC judging on Saturday, I'll get the missus to drop me over for a while on Sunday.

Cheers,

mossy
:icon_offtopic:

Hey Mossy, have you got an APA in the State? Interested to hear how you get on. :icon_cheers:

BribieG,

I have but the taste in the bottle is very subdued to what I got our of the keg for the Babbs competition. This is for all the beers I have bottled condition for the QABC championship as opposed to ones I have filled from my kegs.

I'll see what the judges have to say.

Cheers,

mossy

I'll see if I can get there Chappo, depends how Wallaby Edward I end up on Saturday evening (actually how annoyed Her-in-doors gets).

Mossy and Winkle it would be great to catch up if you'se can make it. Mossy you better have a fist full of the championship winning APA?

might be able to make it actually, ill bring some of the IPA and Amber ale ( they should be finished fermenting by then) so long as you don't mind sampling Very young beer. and ill bring back your mug that you left here at case swap. you didn't leave 2 green fold out chairs and some schotte botlles her did you?

@Brad hmmmm? Your an illusive one. I keep hearing about these mystical beers :lol: .

might be able to make it actually, ill bring some of the IPA and Amber ale ( they should be finished fermenting by then) so long as you don't mind sampling Very young beer. and ill bring back your mug that you left here at case swap. you didn't leave 2 green fold out chairs and some schotte botlles her did you?

SR the green fold out chairs are mine I feel. Are they aluminium with dark green manky and torn canvas?

Be good to see you if you make it! Will the Ranga be in toe? :) (I'll have to ban him from any inside toilets... wouldn't want a pork bone turn up in a cistern now would I?)

Why am I working this weekend :mellow:

What with the QLD comp and now a missed trip to Chappo's Brisneyland...

I'll have to sit quietly in my motel room chugging goon... :(

Bump! Looking for more victims... B)

@Scruffy shame you can't make it as i was looking forward to trying my new 3 Vessel BIAB exorcism brew-fu of you and convert you from your evil heretic ways :lol:

Druids_cloak_by_Julica.jpg

Well Chappo looks like I have permission to come and play with Sherman MK II for a while on Sunday. I am interested to see the new HERMS run. Will be a good day for us noobs. Maybe I will convert to BIAB after the day. :p

Gavo.

... so there will 2 experienced brewers here to answer questions, give advice, critique beer :chug: etc (anyone know who the 2nd experienced brewer is? :lol: Beat ya!)

Indeed, Sully knows what the go is, not sure about this Chap Chap fellow, 31 AG batches does not mean experienced does it? ;)

Another great sharing initiative by the Chapster.

Although this will increase his post count even more! :lol:

Well played son, well played.

Well Chappo looks like I have permission to come and play with Sherman MK II for a while on Sunday. I am interested to see the new HERMS run. Will be a good day for us noobs. Maybe I will convert to BIAB after the day. :p

Gavo.

Woot!!! :party: :super: I'm excited about this day now.

Bugger it now I have to put on a spread. Can't have all these out of towners thinking us city folk don't know how to be socialable an all.

Be great to catch up Gavo. If you ever convert to Boiling your grains I will personally come out to Miles and insert an urn where the sun don't shine! :)

This looks like turning out to be a real quality day with some great brewers to boot. Bugger the noobs eh?

Chap Chap

If i were not heading the other direction ( Biloela) I'll be there...with both my extinguishers.

Have a good one old thing !

Batz

I think I want a fire extinguisher, :ph34r: might make a good heat exchanger. ;)

Gavo.

brewnoob reportin' for duty. :)

i'll most likely make it along, will grab your details on the phone chap.

..crap, means i have to get up early.. <_<

...31 AG batches does not mean experienced does it?
:p

I think I want a fire extinguisher, :ph34r: might make a good heat exchanger. ;)

Gavo.

Don't stir Batz he's only just forgiven me for that last stir....

brewnoob reportin' for duty. :)

i'll most likely make it along, will grab your details on the phone chap.

..crap, means i have to get up early..

Good to have ya on board Seb. You're in for treat having these quality brewers to quiz for the day.

Chap Chap

Edit: Good News GravityGuru is also coming for a few hours! Woot!

So phone beers this Sunday :icon_cheers:.

Make sure you get RdeVjun to bring along a bag for when all that high tech shit causes you a heap of grief :D

;)
Pat

Batz, make sure you sticker his gas bottles!

So phone beers this Sunday :icon_cheers: .

Make sure you get RdeVjun to bring along a bag for when all that high tech shit causes you a heap of grief :D

;)
Pat

Batz, make sure you sticker his gas bottles!

Pat you know there is nothing more I enjoy in life but having a decent phone beer session with you. I'll call after lunch our time. :)

As for your Dark and Evil ways with bags and humbug you know where you can fit them!

Chap Chap

Sorry i cant make it... its the day before i go back to work after a month off..
I have my head on straight to try and remember where the hell work is...

Good luck with it.. :party:

Sqyre.. ;)

Latest posts

Back