Another Chappo Brew Day 13 June With Guest Star Citymorgue2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chappo, I would so love to come to this as ill be home but only for 1 week and i'm just about to finish my 22 day stint away working before doing another 22 days away, so I need to spend some time with the Family...

I so want to try catch up mate.. :icon_cheers:

CB

hows the drilling going CB ?

Bugger missed out by a week. I've been home for a week and have to head back to Mildy today.

Would have been good to come and say g'day.

Chappo, I would so love to come to this as ill be home but only for 1 week and i'm just about to finish my 22 day stint away working before doing another 22 days away, so I need to spend some time with the Family...

I so want to try catch up mate.. :icon_cheers:

CB

Understand family comes first but it has been too long mate :( . I'll be crossing my finger you can indeed make it. :icon_cheers:

Bugger missed out by a week. I've been home for a week and have to head back to Mildy today.

Would have been good to come and say g'day.

Well it is a long weekend?

Extreme Makeover, Chappo Style:

From this (ugly, see, told ya! :icon_vomit: )
fucked.jpg

To this, in just 12 easy beers! (that chick is HOT - but it looks like her mouth has been violated. Repeatedly. :icon_chickcheers: )
makeup.jpg

Extreme Makeover, Chappo Style:

From this (ugly, see, told ya! :icon_vomit: )
View attachment 38507

To this, in just 12 easy beers! (that chick is HOT - but it looks like her mouth has been violated. Repeatedly. :icon_chickcheers: )
View attachment 38508

That first photo looks like he'd been voilated by a billy-goat. :)

Again.

(that chick is HOT - but it looks like her mouth has been violated. Repeatedly. :icon_chickcheers: )

I knew I'd seen them before...

lips.jpg

a 'hole' new meaning to chapped lips... :blink:

Thread deletion in T-minus 10...

Geez I'm an awesome catch huh?

I really missed my calling huh? I should have been a swim suit model :lol: :lol: :lol:

You sure got a purdy mouth.

Yep, you look good in green......

careys_mankini.jpg

No drilling for me mate, im staying put in the warmth of the Kitchen..... That drilling is an expensive hobby mate by the sounds of it, word is they blew about $100K in 12 hrs the other day.....

Im loving it out here now mate, its a good gig and I get along with everyone quite well... :party:
hows the drilling going CB ?

Have you got all the back editions Bonj?

Sadly and expectedly, I'm out for this one - still hope to make NickBs with a bit o' luck.
Have a good one Chappo :icon_cheers: .

small turn out Chaps. just pretend its the brewing elite coming. anyways its less people to witness ,what im sure are to be, large hangovers.

Have you got all the back editions Bonj?
:lol:

It's a desktop wallpaper from a game I got for my birthday called Red Dead Redemption (aka Grand Theft Horse... an old west version of Grand Theft Auto).

Going to be in Brisvagas on the weekend practicing my welding skills on my brothers skiboat exhaust system ala stainless stick welding. Will try to get a couple of hours off to get to yours Chap Chap. It would be good to witness you actually brewing as I am begining to think that it is just a myth.

Cheers and I will be drinking your beers (Probably XXXX) :lol:
Gavo

Back