Another Chappo Brew Day 13 June With Guest Star Citymorgue2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok a new one
View attachment 38455

maybe she's at a qld brewday and she's looking for a can opener for you blokes? :ph34r:

That's heaps better CM2! See it isn't that hard.

hooters_whit.jpg

That's good news. Shame it isn't northside though. I reckon he should take over the home brew barn on Gympie Rd because it's a great location but the business could do with a real shake-up.

+1 - I live a suburb next to it, and drove past it, went to underwood to get supplies. Yeah, great if you want to pay for kits (and too much at that), having a non-verbal assistant serve you, whilst grumbling that you got them up from their durry break (which I think is about 5 hours long), which they are having inside, which is illegal. It's like a really bad pub from the 1970s. No range, no service, overpriced.

They actually have a surprisingly decent range of kegging gear if you look but it is definitely over priced.

If you took all the stock out of that place and then put it back in a more logical order, and had better staff of course and more range in terms of ingredients, it'd be a good home brew shop. It needs the Ross touch basically!

They actually have a surprisingly decent range of kegging gear if you look but it is definitely over priced.

If you took all the stock out of that place and then put it back in a more logical order, and had better staff of course and more range in terms of ingredients, it'd be a good home brew shop. It needs the Ross touch basically!

Here here! Need a decent shop on the Northside and that would be a great on - it's a great location through the guts of the northside. Or maybe sandgate road as an alternative.

Oh well, depending on where the "near gateway" one is, I might make it mine. Or just mail order. Cheaper, though I do like poking around the shop.

The gateway toll is going up too. If you times that by two it's probably the same price as postage. Really sucks. Even if it's just over the other side of the gateway it's still a shame.

Where abouts are you mate? Sandgate road would be even better!

Here here! Need a decent shop on the Northside and that would be a great on - it's a great location through the guts of the northside. Or maybe sandgate road as an alternative.

Oh well, depending on where the "near gateway" one is, I might make it mine. Or just mail order. Cheaper, though I do like poking around the shop.

I get up to 25k delivered to Bribie Island for around $10 overnight, that wouldn't even pay for the petrol let alone the Gateway (I thought I had got away with not paying but they just sent me a bill for the last 6 months :lol: ). However I'm glad I'm living here because I know if I set foot in the new place the only way I'll get out is in a pine box. You going to Chappos, Raja?

The gateway toll is going up too. If you times that by two it's probably the same price as postage. Really sucks. Even if it's just over the other side of the gateway it's still a shame.

Where abouts are you mate? Sandgate road would be even better!

Field Marshal The Right Honourable the Earl Wavell, GCB, GCSI, GCIE, CMG, MC - Wavell Heights.

So yeah, Sandgate Road would be better - most people on the north to the East of Gympie Road from Deagon/Boodall, through the burbs to Albion/Bowen Hills all use Sandgate Road - Gympie Road is a car park at the moment and most locals don't need to use it to go North or South.

If you had it on sandgate road within a reasonable distance to Rode/Hammo Road, even those on the western side of Gympie Road (Stafford Heights, Chermside West, Everton Park, etc), could just jump straight on one of those two roads, and straight over to Sandgate Road and it would still be quicker than going near Gympie Road - less lights and no detours.

If you lived further north in the Moreton Regional Council area - you can use the Gateway arterial to get to sandgate road, again, no traffic lights.

I thought that if it were south - maybe Morningside/Hawthorn at the most eastern point, then you could go over on the story bridge and across.

But yeah, a craftbrewer on the north would be great. I note that the majority of the competition's shops are on the south as well, or, if north side, fairly west-ish.

Ah right, you've very close to me then.

Oh well I guess it won't happen any time soon if a new one is opening south of the river.

Whilst innocently surf the interwebs I came across this and just had to post it some where... :rolleyes:

Massive-Boobs-Are-Massive_500x500.jpg

Nice bar sign huh?

(She's that top heavy even the tree is feeling the strain)

Sorry Chappo, your post is just inappropriate and I've had to report you.

She has far too many clothes on for a QLD brewerhood thread. Poor form mate!

Whilst innocently surf the interwebs I came across this and just had to post it some where... :rolleyes:

Massive-Boobs-Are-Massive_500x500.jpg

Nice bar sign huh?

(She's that top heavy even the tree is feeling the strain)

Poor girls got mumps, or is that lumps?

I'm sorry chappo, I've had to report you too. The quality of your lady pictures has plummeted in recent times. Find someone sexy please or I will ask to have you banned (sheep and goats don't count)

I'm sorry chappo, I've had to report you too. The quality of your lady pictures has plummeted in recent times. Find someone sexy please or I will ask to have you banned (sheep and goats don't count)

included.jpg

Chappo, I would so love to come to this as ill be home but only for 1 week and i'm just about to finish my 22 day stint away working before doing another 22 days away, so I need to spend some time with the Family...

I so want to try catch up mate.. :icon_cheers:

CB

Back