Another Chappo Brew Day 13 June With Guest Star Citymorgue2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly hope to, but as we should have taken over our latest aquisition on that date, I may be otherwise engaged.

Cheers Ross

Fair enough but remember all work and no play makes jack a dull little brew shop owner ;)

I can forgive Ross for not making the sunday....but i may have to drop in to CB on the saturday to see it in in all its glory and to see where all my hard earned cash goes...oh and of course meet Ross.

now as for my contributions to the nakedness.,,, cant post pics of the ladies, but how about a semi naked bike
bike_pic_1.jpg

Certainly hope to, but as we should have taken over our latest aquisition on that date, I may be otherwise engaged.

Cheers Ross

This will put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Cheers Ross

Latest acquisition? Please tell me that you are putting a repeat version of your lovely establishment on the Northside. Underwood is such a long distance away and there is no brewing resources on the Northside. Sure, I could mail order, but there is something more tactile about coming in. And I haven't even stopped off long enough (yet!) to have a beer.

This will put the cat amongst the pigeons.

I might add that the "New Acquisition" in question will be keeping Ross very busy, at least I hope so, be a real shame if it didn't... :icon_cheers:

And no I won't let on anymore than that! Mwahahaha

Edit: And no Chappo, I can't make your's and still get to go to Nick's.

Hmmm, Pot. Kettle. Black, Chapstick.... ;)

Latest acquisition? Please tell me that you are putting a repeat version of your lovely establishment on the Northside. Underwood is such a long distance away and there is no brewing resources on the Northside. Sure, I could mail order, but there is something more tactile about coming in. And I haven't even stopped off long enough (yet!) to have a beer.

No such luck, still on the wrong side of the river :(, but much closer to the Gateway bridge.

Unfortunately... too many commitments that weekend already, so I won't be making it.... I've got a sombrero, mexican jumper, mexican blankets and everything... Who's the pendeho that put it on this weekend? :lol:

Unfortunately... too many commitments that weekend already, so I won't be making it.... I've got a sombrero, mexican jumper, mexican blankets and everything... Who's the pendeho that put it on this weekend? :lol:

Too bad Bonj I have VW that would match all that stuff. :rolleyes:

went looking for a pic to go with the planned beer being brewed. I went looking for "belgian, but not as you know it". the following pic came up...

belgian.jpg

If you brewing this, I'll have some :)

(does this sort of post meet the QLD brew thread standards?)

Yep, 'cept there's a guy in the pic, and he's not overweight, hairy, dressed in women's clothes, Chappo in makeup or passed out drunk somewhere....

You have much to learn young Grasshopper!

Cheers

PS: In the thumbnail for the pic it looks like her hand has disappeared right up her..... :huh:

No such luck, still on the wrong side of the river :(, but much closer to the Gateway bridge.

That's good news. Shame it isn't northside though. I reckon he should take over the home brew barn on Gympie Rd because it's a great location but the business could do with a real shake-up.

That's good news. Shame it isn't northside though. I reckon he should take over the home brew barn on Gympie Rd because it's a great location but the business could do with a real shake-up.

MB I am hoping that you might make an appearance? :icon_chickcheers:

Yep, 'cept there's a guy in the pic, and he's not overweight, hairy, dressed in women's clothes, Chappo in makeup or passed out drunk somewhere....

You have much to learn young Grasshopper!

Cheers

ok a new one
belgian2.JPG

PS: In the thumbnail for the pic it looks like her hand has disappeared right up her..... :huh:
maybe she's at a qld brewday and she's looking for a can opener for you blokes? :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back