Another Chappo Brew Day 13 June With Guest Star Citymorgue2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chap Chap, getting on the bus in about an hour. I'll be at Bethania Station at 11.30 - if there's any delays on the lines I'll ring you from Roma St otherwise default position.

Cheers
BribieG

edit: default position:

BigEckShaggingSheep.jpg

Chap Chap, getting on the bus in about an hour. I'll be at Bethania Station at 11.30 - if there's any delays on the lines I'll ring you from Roma St otherwise default position.

Cheers
BribieG

Tehehehehe

Ok Bribie I'll start warming up the car now :)

Any you would think he'd have learnt by now.... :rolleyes:

Carb Ross piss poor effort. Turn up for ur Mexican customer base. We r hooking in now

Daz, as well as some lager I thought I'd bring a bottle from the mini case swap for a taste-around, who brewed the beer in the 1.25L soft drink PET and what is it?
Was mine I think Bribie. A fat yak knock from memory.Cheers
Daz

Well fellas I'm at the hotel and struggling a bit after solid 24hr drinking period.

BIG thanks to chappo and his family for putting me up for the night and such huge hospitality. True mate our chappo is.
Great to meet all u qld brewers today's and put names to faces.

Ross - I need that choc sour orange recipe cone hell or highwater. Awsome beer. Actual so was the English bitter altsart and probably all the other beers I sampled.

Maple there was an awsome apa there with stacks of simcoe and citra. You would have had a hard on if u tried it. Although it may have lacked a little rye ;)

top weekend thanks chappo and qld brewers. Cheers all.

Ps I think I'm a herms convert now after seeing chappos rig in action

Well fellas I'm at the hotel and struggling a bit after solid 24hr drinking period.

BIG thanks to chappo and his family for putting me up for the night and such huge hospitality. True mate our chappo is.
Great to meet all u qld brewers today's and put names to faces.

Ross - I need that choc sour orange recipe cone hell or highwater. Awsome beer. Actual so was the English bitter altsart and probably all the other beers I sampled.

Maple there was an awsome apa there with stacks of simcoe and citra. You would have had a hard on if u tried it. Although it may have lacked a little rye ;)

top weekend thanks chappo and qld brewers. Cheers all.

Ps I think I'm a herms convert now after seeing chappos rig in action

CM2 I am missing a goat? I know we converted to our ways but.... There is a qld of brotherhood bond which now you are a part of... Rooky, FatzG, Muckey, Butters, Ravs, .....

If I do nothin' more in my life but unite you moronic brewrers to respect each other then I'll be happy as a pig in Ross's poop! I do do this for you guys and you guys alone.... call me what you will but my friends will stand near! Thanks again for a great day Ya! bunch of drunks :D

CM2 I am missing a goat? I know we converted to our ways but.... There is a qld of brotherhood bond which now you are a part of... Rooky, FatzG, Muckey, Butters, Ravs, .....

Yet to be converted,... a few months off (but counting the days! :lol: ). :D

Sounds like a top day had by one and all.

How can i say this nicely Ravs?

" You are Toast" :p :lol: B)

We put the Mogue in the hearse :beer: CARN ya Vic's You sent the best? Come on Maple?

" Love ya mate!" In a goaty way CM2

Thanks to Chappo and the two Mrs Chappos for the excellent hospitality - also great to catch up with guys I haven't seen for ages. I think there was a brew going on somewhere in the shed there, I was too busy getting into Altstart's bitter :super:

Dunno how Mrs Chappo puts up with him. sounds like another brilliant goatfest - well done

PS: hey chap chap, how did that long mash turn out - no doubt its long gone by now

Not forgetting of course, great to meet out guest of honour El Deposito de Cadavres de la Cuidad who actually turned out to speak perfect English :) Thanks again for the taxi ride back into the city, got home bang on time. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back