Wa Christmas Case Swap 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PUT CONFIRMED NEXT TO YOUR NAME IF YOU ARE STILL IN !
DONT DELETE THIS PART purple monkey dishwasher dry.gif
Case Swap Saturday 8th December.

I Nev - Dark Lager CONFIRMED 22/09/12
II Krausenhaus CoFiRmEd
III- jyo- S'POSE I'LL COME XXII/IX/MMXII Woohoo! Mankini and a wet bouncy castle! Landlord or something else beery ARRRRRR 8th Dec
IV cdbrown - Northern German Altbier CONFIRMED 27/9/12
V - Zig - Czech Pils - confirmed 22/9/12
VI - keifer33 - Some 10 Min IPA - CONFIRMED 22/9/12
VII - Drew's Brew's - Vienna Lager - confirmed 22/9/12 1st of Dec
VIII- Fish13 - munich lager. - confirmed 22/9/12
IX - Ledgenko - Either a crack at an Trappist Ale or a extra strong IPA ..either way it will be brewed before June 2012 CONFIRMED 27/9
X - WW; Belgian DSA **CONFIRMED** I have also brewed my DSA and can confirm it will be the ass beer of the case
XI willigan - US/kiwi pale ale. CONFIRMED
XII - Bada Bing Brewery - Kolsch (an antidote for Drew's Brew's Vienna) CONFIRMED 29/9
XIII Spoonta confermend - English Pale Ale CONFIRMED 27/9
XIV -Ciro-CONFIRMED 24 Oct- style TBA, just got my guernsey so something not to High grav so its nearly ready.
XV - malt_shovel - Chocolate Oatmeal Stout - CONFIRMED 27/9/2012
XVI - Mikey - Oktoberfest - Confirmed 28/9/12 - Liked the reminder thx nev
XVII - Doogiechap - Confirmed 27 Sept 2012 - Oirish Red ARRRRRRR !!!
XVIII - stormahead - CONFIRMED 27/09/2012
XIX - Drew9242 - Belgian DSA - 8th Dec - CONFIRMED 22/09/12
XX- sinkas - Octabock/bgsa 1st dec CONFIRMED 28/09
XXI - NME - American Brown - 1st Dec. Can make the 8th, but it'll likely be a blow in visit. - CONFIRMED 28/9/2012
XXII -Dave - Belgian Strong. - CONFIRMED 28/9/12
XXIII - Aces High - English brown ale (of sorts) Confirmed 25-10
XXIV - Mitch_76 - Munich Dunkel - CONFIRMED
XXV - Bizier - Ummmm, a li'l sumpt'in CONFIRMED ARSEHOLE
CASE SWAP CLOSED AT 25
Reserves in order: ,
ANT IS FIRST RESERVE AND ATTENDING.
If Ant wants he can have stanko spot, I'm having to can other plans to get the brew done next weekend so it would take away the stress of having to find the time. Let me know Ant otherwise I'm still confirmed.

Cheers

Ciro

my apologies for going a bit AWOL there guys, family life and work caught up with me there and I totally forgot about this.

sorry if i have caused any dramas, but good to see you were able to fill my spot.
Mark

Just booked me accommodation and all is set for a big day. Food is sounding good, it might get hard for me to help out in bringing food. I'll just have to bring some cash. I hope to bring a keg, but things are getting really hectic at the moment so I'll see how I go.

If Ant wants he can have stanko spot, I'm having to can other plans to get the brew done next weekend so it would take away the stress of having to find the time. Let me know Ant otherwise I'm still confirmed.

Cheers

Ciro
Ciro - SWMBO has subtly reminded me that 8 Dec is one of the mini-Ant's birthdays, so I will be there at some time with beer, but Murphy being Murphy, I can guarantee the party will coincide with case swap time. I don't want to offend the beer gods with bringing bottles late, so I'll just bring a keg along and say hi.

Ciro - SWMBO has subtly reminded me that 8 Dec is one of the mini-Ant's birthdays, so I will be there at some time with beer, but Murphy being Murphy, I can guarantee the party will coincide with case swap time. I don't want to offend the beer gods with bringing bottles late, so I'll just bring a keg along and say hi.
No dramas, I'll be hitting up the brewing gods for a day off next week and putting down a double batch to cover the swap and the west aussie brew crew swap. Everyone will just need to save my bottle till the end of the case so it has the green edge worn off.

Just finished bottling my Vienna for the case swap. Unfortunately I will not be attending due to work but my beers will arrive care of Triple "B" Brewing. Out of the fermenter it is one of the best beers I have made and definitely my best attempt at this recipe. My Dad taste tests almost all of my beers and he wants me to put this on tap and send something else.

Anyone else going to put trendy labels on there beers? I am just designing mine now.

Drewy
IMG_0349.JPG

A nice label explaining the beer would be great, mine will be a postal sticker with scribble :lol:
Just had a few beers and a Tuna burger on the beach in Vietnam, going out later to search for a cheap beer joint with pizza.
Nev

A nice label explaining the beer would be great, mine will be a postal sticker with scribble :lol:
Just had a few beers and a Tuna burger on the beach in Vietnam, going out later to search for a cheap beer joint with pizza.
Nev

You poor thing, having to eat dolphin burgers.
Cheap beer and pizza, sounds like my place on a Friday night.

Drew

Finished adding labels to my addition to the case swap. Nothing fancy and on paper labels so they soak off the bottles easily.

Lables.jpg

Even did a bigger label so people know which box is mine.

Ready.jpg

Just so I have things correct, I am supplying 24x 750ml bottles of beer? I see the brewers names changing and want to make sure no one misses out on a spectacular beer.
Unfortunately I wont be attending but I have put trust in Badabing Brewing to get my share home safe and sound.

Attachments

• Bottled.jpg
    Bottled.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 24
My way of thinking is that we bring 24 for the swappers and an extra beer to give an extra carton to the magnificent, talented and slightly attractive (when looking through beers goggles in a dimly-lit room) host.

Will have 24 bottles exactly all going well when I finally get a chance to bottle it tonight...hopefully...

That 25 beers to the carton idea is awesome. Will slip an extra one in for you Nev.

I'm going to have to use my CPBF for my lot, which I've never used before.

Good thing I made a double batch because I envisage losing 10 bottles to foam while I work it out.

Oh crap you reminded me that I should get me labels sorted. Time just keeps disappearing at present. Are we all sorted for beer and food on the day?

Latest posts

Back