Wa Christmas Case Swap 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Nev for hosting and for everyone who contributed to the consumables.

Have made it back home finally. Was a great arvo and night. Looking forward to trying some beers. Got yours in the fridge now krasenhaus.

Thanks nev and all involved with food and beer. So when the next one?

Well you could do it here. But I doubt many people want to drive all that way?

Dunno about you guys but having it a bit earlier in say October or April might be better????? Still warm enough but not in middle of the silly season??? Thoughts??
I vote Nev's, the house might be finished by then :blink:
Cheers
BBB

Here you go Fish... WA Christmas Case Swap 2012 Tasting Notes

Hey Nev, thanks for a great one mate :super:. Top job! Hope the cleaning up didn't take you all day :(. Cheers to you and the others for the food and beers. (Note that this does not include the bacon beer - lol!!!)

Great to meet so many new brewers while catching up with the usual suspects. Can't beat that. Cheers to you all and have a great Christmas :icon_cheers:

I think my hand got put up for next year. Will need to work it out logistically, but I definitely have the space. The missus doesn't seem to care, but she's never actually been to one of these events ;)

Great work on yesterday Nev. Many good beers where drunk...some a bit meh [insert jlows beer] :p.

I was definitely struggling at the dinner I had to attend in the evening and considering the quality of beers consumed the thought of consuming Corona was devastating.

Great work on yesterday Nev. Many good beers where drunk...some a bit meh [insert jlows beer] :p.

Hey! My first go at blending= brain fart...fail :lol:

Top effort Nev. It was great. My thongs and feet were covered in stout when I got home so I know I had a great time. I forgot to crank out the potato salad so I guess what I am eating for lunch for the next few days.

Cheers.

Hey! My first go at blending= brain fart...fail :lol:

Top effort Nev. It was great. My thongs and feet were covered in stout when I got home so I know I had a great time. I forgot to crank out the potato salad so I guess what I am eating for lunch for the next few days.

Cheers.
I had the sticky thong syndrome happening too.
Save the tatoe salad for next year :icon_vomit:
Nev

was great to meet everybody and talk about brewing all day.

thanks for all the great beer.

and thanks to Nev, you son of a gun!!!!
You would have got full points, but you broke out Abba... krausenhouse gets dragged down also by association. I thought a beard like that might have been metal... but it could easily be Swedish pop.

Thanks for letting us non-swappers in on the party. It was great putting faces to names.
Some nice beer came out of that kegerator during the day, and the mussels were outstanding.

I also salute your cake-designing daughter.

You would have got full points, but you broke out Abba... krausenhouse gets dragged down also by association. I thought a beard like that might have been metal... but it could easily be Swedish pop.

Hahaha don't blame him for my mistakes! He barely spoke to me the whole way home except for every 5 minutes when he turned to me and said "Abba? Really?".

I would much prefer to be remembered for my mussels!

Hahaha don't blame him for my mistakes! He barely spoke to me the whole way home except for every 5 minutes when he turned to me and said "Abba? Really?".

I would much prefer to be remembered for my mussels!

Oh dear abba, really that is your choice of music? Wouldn't have picked it. Would have tried keeping that secret.

You're right, I do actually refer to my beard as "the Bjorn" in private..

I was hanging for some Waterloo but I had to get Sara to put it on for me, she usually gets away with it. I'll leave my iPod at home next year.

Latest posts

Back