Wa Christmas Case Swap 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i said hello to the QLD mob be rude not to say hello to the WA ... see everyone still brewing I miss it heaps... Sinkas lite ice what is that? See Nev your brewing to your true style... but eating fish? hope all is well with you all... im silly happy and drinking pure blonde...

Good morning Katie. Welcome back, so you coming down for a pure blonde this arvo?

I'm bringing cake/cheese cake for later on.

Any preferences?

well mine is bottled and not ready to drink,

Randall made! It took 5 minutes - a bit like the beer I'll bring to run through it. Trust me, that beer can only get better :D.

Bringing some decent beers as well Nev - 6 different beers, all neatly labelled with what I thought was indelible ink until I wiped the bottles down. So, make that 6 mystery beers in 12 bottles :blink:.

You guys better be prepared to drink; The keg fridge is full of kegs already so you will have to consume them to make room for additional kegs. Life is hard.

You guys better be prepared to drink; The keg fridge is full of kegs already so you will have to consume them to make room for additional kegs. Life is hard.

I'm prepared to drink, mate! Just had a sample glass to prime the body.
Just had to blend the mini keg with 3/4 of English Bitter and 1/4 American Amber as the Bitter blew!! Oh well, it should still be an interesting beer.

I'm heading to Nev's in about 5minutes to pick up some bits and pieces. Anyone who's got their shit sorted and wants a lift between Gosnells and Nev's, send PM now !
Won't be staying for the festivities unfortunately.

Just finished bottling. Fresh as bro!! Time to clean myself up and get my ass over there.

Krausenhaus and I probably won't be there until about 3pm. Sorry :(

Thanks to the host and all those who cooked and provided food today. Was a good arvo! :) :chug:

Oh and special mention to Doug for the Mikella. Mmmmmmmm beery goodness

I am hom though wish I was still there.

On ya Nev. 'Twas a Great night, mate.

Yeap hats off to nev! for an awesome day! glad to make it through the day!

Answer your skype call, Dudes.

EDIT: just realised you'read all home already? Seriously? It's only 9:21

Many many thanks Nev for all of your hard work.
The Mussels were heavenly.
The best before 2006 mild Ale was 'interesting'
The spit was pure art.
The company was awesome.
Thanks all, a great day indeed !!
Cheers
Doug

Can't believe you bunch of limp dinks are already over , it must be true what they say about the sand groppers .
Weak as piss ...

Latest posts

Back