Vic August Grain Bulk Buy - EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
breakbeer said:
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1438753853.863263.jpg

Sherwyn Garden Supplies, Canterbury Rd Kilsyth
Does anyone actually use this size to store grain? Looks like you'd fit at least 4 sacks in there... bloody massive!

I've got some of the smaller ~50L ones from MidnightBrew - perfect size vs handle-ability.

I was going to be storing grain in the smaller 20L/12L pale (i've got a few bunnings ones) and then stack-em inside, plus smaller spec grains bagged and stacked around inside. I can then store the big blue ones outside/or under the house.

zeggie: 1 x gladfield american ale
Stubbie: 1 x Wey Pils

Apologies to these 2, unless contact is made in 24hrs, Im afraid you will be struck from the buy. Ive not heard from you and I need to make it all final.

If Ive missed something along the way please let me know ASAP as lockdown is imminent and no changes will be possible.

anybody know these 2 outside of AHB, please let them know the situation.

Cheers

mofox1 said:
Does anyone actually use this size to store grain? Looks like you'd fit at least 4 sacks in there... bloody massive!

I've got some of the smaller ~50L ones from MidnightBrew - perfect size vs handle-ability.
I do. 3 sacks easily and a bit of room for approx 5 1-3kg speciality malt bags

Hi all
Is there anyone going to the pickup at KK and lives near the Caulfield/St Kilda/ Elsternwick/ general area, that is also able to take home my two bags for me?
I'm not able to make it to the pickup during the day, and I'm off overseas on Sunday.

Cheers

Order has been finalised. Please check the PM for the buy, the final spreadsheet will be listed in a few moments in the PM.

See you all next weekend.

Hi everyone, I still need someone to grab my two bags for me please. I can pickup Saturday night. But I cannot pickup at the shop on Saturday afternoon at all.

Worst comes to worst, I can either take with me or you canary to arrange to collect from keg king and I mark your bags

got 1 bag of marris otter, anyone northside heading over to KK on satdee? I may not have a car so I'll have to PT it - I'm in coburg :( can barter for brew. I've placed in comps so my beer is OK!

Sacks carried on PT?! If this happens, photos please!
Pity you're not gonna be on the 86 tram. I think you'd blend in fine on that one - just another of the crazies.

Good luck for the BB pickup/split shenanigans tmrw, everyone. Hope it goes well

buckerooni said:
got 1 bag of marris otter, anyone northside heading over to KK on satdee? I may not have a car so I'll have to PT it - I'm in coburg :( can barter for brew. I've placed in comps so my beer is OK!
I can probably drop yours off on Sat arvo to late Sat. In exchange of a couple of beers ;)

Jesse - once again big ups for your generous investment of time and effort. The brewing community is richer for your involvement (because bulk buys save coin, right?).

Unfortunately the richer part didn't work out so well due to the location... :unsure: ended up walking away from KK with more bits and bobs than I was planning on!!... :p

Cheers :kooi:

Did someone end up with my split of the Smoked? :blink:

only just occured to me that I didnt put it away when I got home

Latest posts

Back