Melbourne: Grain Bulk Buy - March 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
It's time for the next Melb Grain Bulk buy, it will be hosted by Full Pint in Heidelberg West.

NB: Full disclosure - I have teamed up with Spiesy to form Full Pint. We see this BB a good opportunity to bring some awareness to our expansion in to grain, and meet and support local AHB members. Pricing is based on the Keg King BB that I organised last year, and we are offering a good spread of brands through the help of our suppliers.

Pickup Saturday 15th March, between 10am and 1pm.

• Orders will close 4th March , and payment is due by 8th March.
  • Direct Deposit payment is required (in advance).
  • If splitting bags they must be ordered and paid for by 1 person (do not list them twice), please arrange any splitting between participants.
  • If you will not pickup the bags of grain yourself, you must provide notice/details of who will pickup for you in advance.
  • For organizational purposes please expect to be at the pickup location at the times and date indicated above.
To participate:
  • Please add your name to the list using the correct format.
  • Ensure you correctly copy all the previous entries.
  • Include your name, your order and if applicable pickup and other details.
  • You can change and update your order - as long your order is confirmed before 4th March.
  • Pay for your order (by Direct Deposit) before 8th March. This must be cleared funds, sometimes this can take a couple of days.
  • Pickup your order from Full Pint in Heidelberg West on Saturday 15th March (or arrange someone else to pick it up for you).
Prices and other order details on THIS SPREADSHEET!

Please check/confirm the details on the spread sheet because that is what will be used to check payment and place the order.

Fill your boots!... or tubs or however you store your grain! Cheers

Cocko
aka: Andrew - Full Pint / Chugger

I'll kick things off to get the list running...

Cocko - 1 bag etc...

Oh, other usual Q&A:

You do not edit the spreadsheet - I will. Any other Q's please post here or PM me.

Cocko: 1
Camo6: 1-2

Perfect timing Andrew!

if you noticed some editing it was me fixing some calcs up

So we are writing orders here?

1. Cocko: 1
2. Camo6: 1-2
3. Djar007: 3-4
4. Manticle: 1 x simpsons maris, 1 x dingemans pilsner, 1 x dingemans biscuit (- interested in 4 way split)

Not sure about the current format, but I will use previous format to provide a bit more detail. Let me know if I am an arse and should remove.

Cocko: 1
Camo6: 1-2
Djar007: 3-4
Idzy: 1 x Wey Pils ($52), 1 x Bestmalz Pilsner ($45), 1x Wey Pale Wheat ($59), 1 x Wey Vienna ($50), 1x Simpson Maris Otter ($53), 1 x Simpsons Golden Promise ($53), Dingemans Biscuit ($81). Total $393.
- Keen to find an interested party for half Biscuit, Wey Wheat and Wey Vienna, if anyone wants half PM me so we can do a split.
- Also keen on half a bag of Weyermann Rye if available.

5 Way Splits - First person is the Sack Holder. Sack is cancelled if we don't get all 5 spots claimed
Bestmalz Acidulated Malt ($73 - $14.60 each): 1) Idzy 2) 3) 4) 5)

manticle said:
So we are writing orders here?

4. Manticle: 1 x simpsons maris, 1 x dingemans pilsner, 1 x dingemans biscuit (- interested in 4 way split)
Yes, please - perfect format thanks, mate. I will keep the SS up to date.

Cheers

Fixing format.

5. Idzy: 1 x Wey Pils ($52), 1 x Bestmalz Pilsner ($45), 1x Wey Pale Wheat ($59), 1 x Wey Vienna ($50), 1x Simpson Maris Otter ($53), 1 x Simpsons Golden Promise ($53), Dingemans Biscuit ($81). Total $393.
- Keen to find an interested party for half Biscuit, Wey Wheat and Wey Vienna, if anyone wants half PM me so we can do a split.
- Also keen on half a bag of Weyermann Rye if available.

Edit: Please use number, before name.

Cheers!

5. Idzy: 1 x Wey Pils, 1 x Bestmalz Pilsner, 1x Wey Pale Wheat (LFS x 1), 1 x Wey Vienna (LFS x 1), 1x Simpson Maris Otter, 1 x Simpsons Golden Promise, 1 x Dingemans Biscuit (LFS x 1), 1 x Wey Rye (Split with syl)
6. syl - JW Pilsner x 2, Simpsons MO x 1, Simpson GP x 1, BB Galaxy Pale x 2, 1 x Wey Bo Pils (LFS x 3)

Cocko said:
Thanks for your help, mate - Again!
no issue with the fires around your area you have enough on your plate.

5. Idzy: 1 x Wey Pils, 1 x Bestmalz Pilsner, 1x Wey Pale Wheat (LFS x 1), 1 x Wey Vienna (LFS x 1), 1x Simpson Maris Otter, 1 x Simpsons Golden Promise, 1 x Dingemans Biscuit (LFS x 1), 1 x Wey Rye (Split with syl)
6. syl - JW Pilsner x 2, Simpsons MO x 1, Simpson GP x 1, BB Galaxy Pale x 2, LFS 4 x Bo Pils

5 Way Splits - First person is the Sack Holder. Sack is cancelled if we don't get all 5 spots claimed
Bestmalz Acidulated Malt ($73 - $14.60 each): 1) Idzy 2) 3) 4) 5)
Wey Carabohemian® ($65 - $13.00 each):1) Idzy 2) 3) 4) 5)

Ooer!!! Does this mean Cocko has finally come out of the closet?!?!?!? :eek:

6. syl - JW Pilsner x 2, Simpsons MO x 1, Simpson GP x 1, BB Galaxy Pale x 2, LFS 4 x Bo Pils.
7. MartinOC - 1 x Simpsons MO

Bestmalz Acidulated Malt ($73 - $14.60 each): 1) Idzy 2) MartinOC 3) 4) 5)

Just a note for the pick-up of splits. I've noticed that the bags are usually a little short of the full 25Kg. The first four folks usually (understandably ignorant) take their 5Kg & leave the poor ******* who's left with a short tare. Maybe the sack holder should ensure an equitable split between punters?

I'll go in on some biscuit Manticle. (on phone atm)

Got idzy and camo 6 up for biscuit. If you guys are happy with 1/4 bag and we can get one more splitter, I'll confirm the order and splits on the list.

manticle said:
Got idzy and camo 6 up for biscuit. If you guys are happy with 1/4 bag and we can get one more splitter, I'll confirm the order and splits on the list.
Yeah let's do that.

4. Manticle: 1 x simpsons maris, 1 x dingemans pilsner, 1 x dingemans biscuit (split with Camo6 and Idzy, need one more splitter)

5. Idzy: 1 x Wey Pils, 1 x Bestmalz Pilsner, 1x Wey Pale Wheat (LFS x 1), 1 x Wey Vienna (LFS x 1), 1x Simpson Maris Otter, 1 x Simpsons Golden Promise, 1 x Dingemans Biscuit (split with Camo6 and Manticle, need one more splitter), 1 x Wey Rye (Split with syl)
6. syl - JW Pilsner x 2, Simpsons MO x 1, Simpson GP x 1, BB Galaxy Pale x 2, LFS 4 x Bo Pils.
7. MartinOC - 1 x Simpsons MO

Bestmalz Acidulated Malt ($73 - $14.60 each): 1) Idzy 2) MartinOC 3) 4) 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back