Melbourne: Grain Bulk Buy - March 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrumpyPaul said:
Never met Spiesy - but he's a new dad and Richmond supporter, so he cant be too bad.
No need to pick him then, he'll be used to disappointment! (As long as you pick him 9th!) ;)

GrumpyPaul said:
which fact isn't true.

Cocko isn't here?
He isn't holding a Vietnamese rubber farmer?
It wasn't your groin- (it was another body part) he was holding it to?
It wasn't your groin- (it was someone elses) he was holding it to?
I have to confess....Cocko isn't here :) Rest is accurate.

Prince Imperial said:
No need to pick him then, he'll be used to disappointment! (As long as you pick him 9th!) ;)
Disappointment is a way of life, for the modern day Tigers supporter/sufferer.

Yep I have an awesome life, being a tigers supporter keeps me in check.

Pretty sure there are 5 other teams which have finished 9th more times..

But the Tiges do it with such panache! I'm a 'pies fan, our lot in life is to win one out of every seven grand final appearances.

At the risk of upsetting people now that we're all friends again...

Is there a reason that the full pint guys didn't start a new thread in the bulk buy section advertising the bulk buy and directing punters across to your web site? I only clicked this thread as i had a bit of time to kill and was wondering if there was any chatter about the next Bulk buy, almost missed it.

Apologies in advance if this was a part of a deliberate and cunning marketing plan

AHB members must contact Admin for permission before posting Bulk Buys in this thread with full details of the bulk buy you wish to start.

Please note that AHB supports fair and open trade - there is no favoritism between people that organise these Bulk Buys and sponsors of the site (of course I will recommend you shop from a sponsor) but there is no favoritism. There never has been, there never will be!

​FP did an independent BB from the forum...just sayin possibly shouldn't have been advertised in the BB threads but in retailers section, but that is one for the Admin to sort out if they wish to ...

​As stated above, all BB must be approved by admin to be advertised in the BB section, lessons to be learnt, There has been confusion and maybe in future ALL advertisements should pass through ADMIN to advertise in this section, so they can ensure things are clear for everyone and there is no confusion.

maybe time for Moderators to close this thread???

DU99 said:
This post was started by Full pint orginally.
True, but the thread is called Melbourne: Grain Bulk Buy - March 2014. A new thread called Melbourne: Grain Bulk Buy - Sept 2014 would have made it clearer that there was a new bulk buy underway. Not that I'm complaining mind you, just a suggestion to get a few more people involved, if that's even what FP wants.

Grainer said:
AHB members must contact Admin for permission before posting Bulk Buys in this thread with full details of the bulk buy you wish to start.

Please note that AHB supports fair and open trade - there is no favoritism between people that organise these Bulk Buys and sponsors of the site (of course I will recommend you shop from a sponsor) but there is no favoritism. There never has been, there never will be!

​FP did an independent BB from the forum...just sayin possibly shouldn't have been advertised in the BB threads but in retailers section, but that is one for the Admin to sort out if they wish to ...

​As stated above, all BB must be approved by admin to be advertised in the BB section, lessons to be learnt, There has been confusion and maybe in future ALL advertisements should pass through ADMIN to advertise in this section, so they can ensure things are clear for everyone and there is no confusion.

maybe time for Moderators to close this thread???
Just to be clear here, mate.

We did not bump this thread OR have promoted our current Bulk Buy on this thread, only in our own retail thread, our own site, our own business, own promotion to run a BB - which simply has been mentioned on this AHB thread , NOT by us and for some reason has caused some sort of confusion of what is going on.

It is pretty simple - we are a running a bulk buy through our site, promoted to our customers, newsletter subscribers and Facebook followers.

I am still confused why there is ANY issue with this, as you have posted before and now again. This thread is from an old BB I/We ran, it was bumped - NOT by us, and some form of business etiquette discussion began for some unknown reason I can see.

It is pretty simple mate, I am unsure why your back is up. And yes, Mods - Please shut this thread.

Christ.

On mobile, can someone chuck me down for 4 bags of MO?

Back not up ..just trying to sort out all confusion .. I see both sides ..hence why I mentioned ADMIN involvement.. No probe in running a BB but if it is on the forum maybe like everyone is saying... next time run it here in conjunction as a BB with your webstore.. then you get more people on board without confusion...

POST 493.. You advertised a Bulk Buy ..... just clearing that up

Camo6 said:
On mobile, can someone chuck me down for 4 bags of MO?
serious brewin goin on there Camo!!

Grainer said:
Back not up ..just trying to sort out all confusion .. I see both sides ..hence why I mentioned ADMIN involvement.. No probe in running a BB but if it is on the forum maybe like everyone is saying... next time run it here in conjunction as a BB with your webstore.. then you get more people on board without confusion...

POST 493.. You advertised a Bulk Buy ..... just clearing that up
FFS Grainer, that post implicitly stated that the Bulk Buy would be ran on our site.

If that has caused confusion, God help you.

Edit: and it was only in response to people asking about the FP Bulk Buy, which btw, had been run purely on our site prior to this occasion, without drama. Crazy, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back