2016 Vic Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I guess I'll just have to have an extra-strong pot of tea early on Saturday & be there at 0830..

Sorry, mate. The Weyermann Premium Pils was something we got-in specially for the BB & didn't get any for CB stocks. Plenty of other pils/lager malts if you want to get one of those - check the website for your choice & availability.

Sparrow fart indeed. Was up early getting the smoker started then remembered i had to do grain pick up this morning. Better get a move in. Gotta be back in time for auskick...

dayum - what a drive!

cheers Martin and thanks for the complimentary's...hope you get some good marinades going with the RIS. Kate put some maple syrup and Kekep manis in for the pork belly fyi

so i've cut up the new mash-tun box, hidden all the packaging and just waiting to see how long before i get my arse kicked

thanks mate!

thewobblythong said:
Sparrow fart indeed. Was up early getting the smoker started then remembered i had to do grain pick up this morning. Better get a move in. Gotta be back in time for auskick...
Have you been to an AFL game through Auskick or via the local club? we went early this year which was nice, my boy was Auskick last year now under 10's. So I was goal umpire, the kids were hyped, it was awesome!
I - now, goal umpire every home game, yeah they sucked me in quick-smart...and the Mrs has to do canteen twice this year. She's done one and other than turning up LATE, she enjoyed it. I nearly had to be time keeper last week and have since been thinking that would be a bit nicer than making dubious decisions and feeling the full force of an East Coast Low standing between the sticks...

I hope you're involved, every clubs needs it, because they have to account for the parents that are too busy - doin **** all usually. It's always the "actual" busy people doing all the work. Same at our School. It's good to set an example of being part of the community and willing to help and be selfless (though friggin hard for me) especially for our boys.

sorry for the OT

droid said:
so i've cut up the new mash-tun box, hidden all the packaging and just waiting to see how long before i get my arse kicked
I can hear it now:

"Jon, where have you been for half the day? I didn't even feel you sneaking out of bed this morning, so I KNEW you were up to no good as soon as I woke up. AND WHAT is that huge new shiny thing in your brewery? AAAAND....how much did it cost this time????".

'Glad I'm not at ground-zero when you 'fess-up... :D

MartinOC said:
I can hear it now:

"Jon, where have you been for half the day? I didn't even feel you sneaking out of bed this morning, so I KNEW you were up to no good as soon as I woke up. AND WHAT is that huge new shiny thing in your brewery? AAAAND....how much did it cost this time????".

'Glad I'm not at ground-zero when you 'fess-up... :D
This!!
This why I look forward to/dread, joining the next BB.

MastersBrewery said:
This!!
This why I look forward to/dread, joining the next BB.
Whenever I turn-up at home with half a dozen 25Kg bags of malt, my missus says: "Bargain, right? So...how much did you save this time??"

Now, if ONLY I could get the time to actually brew something!!! :blink:

MartinOC said:
Now, if ONLY I could get the time to actually brew something!!! :blink:
You could always chuck a sickie.

Oh, hang on, what the hell am I saying?

Back