2016 Vic Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 x Digs Pils - Haciluku and booker_h, FULL
2x wy Pils - timmi9191 x1, Haciluku x 1, FULL
1x Bo Pils thewobblythong, FULL
1 x Wey Munich - Bryce VD. FULL
3 x TF MO - Grainer x 2, Mardoo X 1, FULL
7 x Bairds MO - droid x 1, timmi9191 x 1, berazafi x 2, thewobblythong x 1, 1x Schooner_downunder
2 x Wy Premium Pilsner - droid x 2, FULL

​That leaves 1 more bag of MO! sorry there were 3 left...

OK, Guys.

I reckon we're done on this. In the interests of getting things moving, I'm gonna call this CLOSED & take the last bag of MO for CB inventory (it's one of our biggest sellers anyway).

If you guys could please make your payments to the BB A/C, I reckon we could work-towards a pick-up next Saturday (4/6/16).

Most of you have already participated in the main BB & already have the A/C details, so anyone new, please PM me (or I'll hunt you down via PM's).

Cheers,

Martin

Paid. Can't make the pickup day. Brewing and cuddles with DJ_L3tHAL. Can I arrange another time with ze Clever Brewing Bloke? Unless you'll be there at about 7:30am…

timmi9191 said:
Im in blackburn sth if u want me to grab mardoo
You can grab Mardoo whichever way the two of you choose to engage each other....he likes to cuddle blokes by his own admission.. :p

It's not illegal any more y'know... ;)

Hi Guys,

Yep, let's stick with the same timings - 0930-1200.

BTW, there's still a few O/S payments to come & we can't do payments on pick-up day, so make sure your funds are transferred ASAP to the main BB A/C.

I'll send-out PM's & emails to those still not showing as paid later today.

Cheers,

Martin

Mr. Clever,

Paid $77.5 for 1/2 bag Digs Pils and 1 bag Wy Pils.
Do you still have Wy premier pils?

I will be there around 8.30 am.

Well, it looks like I'm not going to get a sleep-in on a Saturday morning....Bloody customers...... :wacko:

Mardoo, I can be there 0730 for you if needs-be, or you can get your grains from me at the case swap - please advise.

Haciluku, if you can't make it later, I'm prepared to come-in earlier than planned & can be there at 0830.

timmi9191 said:
Hey guys looking to pick up some hops saturday morning also, how do I put through an order without shipping?
I'll PM you the secret Masonic handshake that magically disappears shipping costs... ;)

Mr. Clever,
No, I would like to start early if possible. Also plan to buy a heat pad, and a yeast perhaps. I might need to borrow your scale for the half of bag of Digs pils.
By the way, do you still have any wy premier pils in stock? a bag maybe.

Back