VIC. 2015 Xmas in July - Recipe.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freeze it.. even better..shear the cells and concentrate it

Yob said:
..after heavy drinking wee heavy. What can possibly go wrong?
Well, anecdotally, I can report severe memory loss, sleepwalking, suspected broken bones, aggressive tendencies, mood-swings, loss of libido & Brownie points.

Whose stupid idea was this stuff anyway?

Did I mention memory loss?

My infected, flat, *unconditioned* Wee Heavy: Significantly better than the James Squire: Rogue IPA, Summer ale, Amber ale and Hop Thief.

Just sayin'.

Admittedly may not be setting the bar very high.

I cried a little inside to find the Hop Thief to be so average. From the JS bar in the city, no less!! It was once a good beer!

EDIT: Did I mention under-attenuated? Finished 6-8 points too high. Still better.

Shame. JS. Shame.

MartinOC said:
Well, anecdotally, I can report severe memory loss, sleepwalking, suspected broken bones, aggressive tendencies, mood-swings, loss of libido & Brownie points.

Whose stupid idea was this stuff anyway?

Did I mention memory loss?
Im honestly surprised that you would have gone through all these as the beer isn't yet old enough to be appreciated as I understood my lessons ;) :p :D

I've been pulling a pint (tantamount to excessive consumption!) every now & then to test clarity before the planned CBBF'ing, but the fucker hasn't cleared!!!

Yeah, just before the keg blows.....

Wait!.............. Shit! Did I just admit to drinking a wee-heavy from a keg.....by the pint??? No wonder I've cut-back on the codeine recently :super:

I'm having a glass now.

No Photo's. Dunno how to fly my fingers other than to pick up a glass right now.

Or proffer two fingers rampant.

You uncouth, UN-civilized philistine.. drinking such a beer this young...

\ed: but ******* delightfilly live young right?

Back