The Yeast Bay bulk buy - now with more additives

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, today (Customs ****-up).

They're all tucked-up in Felix (our Corporate fermentation fridge) that got re-purposed to house this incoming shipment at a balmy 4C.

We'll do a full count of what we got tomorrow & then work-out who gets what & how over the weekend (no way we'll ship-out liquid yeasts on a Friday!!).

Your babies are in good hands.

Awesome work Martin!

Hopefully everyone has sent through their details correctly, I will send out a bulk email this morning to everyone to confirm addresses for delivery.

Love ya work mate!

Gents, I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but here it is after taking-stock of the latest shipments:

Wallonian Farmhouse II - No shipment.

Funktown - We ordered 9 & got shipped 8. I propose balloons & blunderbusses at dawn to sort this out, but in the interests of fairness, I suggest 1st-in, best dressed.

Brett Brux Strains 184 & 207- No shipment.

Saison Brett. Blend II - A bit confusing here, as we ordered 3 & got 4 & possibly something we didn't order....?

Franconian Dark Lager Yeast - We got what we ordered, but one of the vials leaked in transit (nothing major), so I'm not expecting anyone to pay for it. First-in, best-dressed for anyone that wants it as a freebie, or I'll just keep it for myself. Stick your hand up.

Other than that, we just need to sort-out the shipping stuff.

Yep, unless you want to take advantage of those two stubbies of Thomas Hardy's Ale (the real stuff) that I've been teasing you with with for awhile?

Sleeping bag next to the creek awaits, my friend........

Yes to the TH!. But I mean like order them off the site and pay there, or are you PM'ing us with payment sets, or what.

STOP PRESS!

We got onto TYB & they're working with WLP to get the missing vials to us ASAP. :) Those folks who are affected, I'd suggest wait for shipment confirmation & I'll get back to you.

I'll get an individual order breakdown together tomorrow. Individual shipping costs depends on whether we send multiple orders to one central point for pickup or individual addresses. Fattox should have that in-hand.

Question: Are any of you guys currently affected by weather conditions up north if we ship to you? Are there likely to be any problems with timely delivery?

Martin

I ordered two vials of Funktown, so if push comes to shove, I don't mind only receiving only one of them if that means someone else gets their order (I use this yeast a lot, it's my go-to IPA strain).
I'm not surprised that TYB is working with you to get the missing vials. Nick is super customer service oriented. I've had him call my cell to follow up on a shipping fuckup when I lived in the States (it was the shipping company that fucked up, not TYB).
I haven't heard of any shipping issues here in Townsville yet, but it might be good to wait and see rather than risk any sort of yeasticide.
Can White Labs send some vials of the TYB sour blend that several of us wanted?

fattox said:
Hopefully everyone has sent through their details correctly, I will send out a bulk email this morning to everyone to confirm addresses for delivery.
Did you end up sending out emails? (I didn't get one. Just wondering what I need to do to make things go smoothly).

I didn't receive the email either so I suspect they didn't go out ?

Relax, folks. Fattox is a busy man & I've been flat-out collecting firewood all weekend (I live on top of a mountain & winter is coming....). Mondays are always our biggest day for shipping-out orders, so nothing else happens.

We're just waiting on TYB/WLP to come back to us with confirmation of a yea/nay on the missing bits before we can send-out the "Cough-up the readies you bastards" PM/emails.

Shipping stuff:

Currently, I've got Mardoo/JB/Curly79 sorted as pickups from Clever Brewing.

Sixfignig splitting shipping with elronalds to the Gold Coast.

Kaiserben - Sorry mate, we can't do Parcel Lockers. You'll need to provide something else.

If any of you want to coordinate a collective shipment to one person in your area, that will obviously reduce costs (I'm not going to release individual address info. for obvious reasons). It's up to you guys to work it out for yourselves.

Otherwise, I reckon everyone is up for $12.50 in shipping costs for your orders. We'll send stuff via air if it looks like there may be a delay & won't charge anything extra for sending to remote areas. It's on us.

Cheers,

Martin

Clever Brewing Bloke said:

We're just waiting ... before we can send-out the "Cough-up the readies you bastards" PM/emails.

Kaiserben - Sorry mate, we can't do Parcel Lockers. You'll need to provide something else.

I'll hang tight till that PM/email comes and will sort out a different address then.

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
Relax, folks. Fattox is a busy man & I've been flat-out collecting firewood all weekend (I live on top of a mountain & winter is coming....). Mondays are always our biggest day for shipping-out orders, so nothing else happens.

We're just waiting on TYB/WLP to come back to us with confirmation of a yea/nay on the missing bits before we can send-out the "Cough-up the readies you bastards" PM/emails.

Shipping stuff:

Currently, I've got Mardoo/JB/Curly79 sorted as pickups from Clever Brewing.

Sixfignig splitting shipping with elronalds to the Gold Coast.

If any of you want to coordinate a collective shipment to one person in your area, that will obviously reduce costs (I'm not going to release individual address info. for obvious reasons). It's up to you guys to work it out for yourselves.

Otherwise, I reckon everyone is up for $12.50 in shipping costs for your orders. We'll send stuff via air if it looks like there may be a delay & won't charge anything extra for sending to remote areas. It's on us.

Cheers,

Martin

Sent a PM to sixfignig and elronalds -- hoping to combine with them on shipping to the Gold Coast

Martin

Can I get an invoice sent through? I'll pay that sucker this arvo and get it moving unless I had stuff I was waiting on from overseas?

Disregard previous query - I just learnt to read and noticed you will be sending invoices after sorting missing stock out.

Also I've been talking to beersuit and he said he will be putting in an additional order for stock through your shop to get packed in with our order (super high gravity ale yeast) as will I (cry havoc and German Lager X)

Latest posts

Back