The yeast bay SEQ bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fattox

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Martin at Clever Brewing has been ever so patiently dealing with me and my questions over the last few days, in order to nut out a yeast bay order for SEQ. He was saying that CB is able to essentially tack TYB orders onto their WLP order, with a minimum requirement of 25 vials (mixed cultures, not just all of one strain).

Products are here: www.theyeastbay.com with relevant info.

If you're interested, add your name and number of each strain or blend that you wanted.

Price isn't confirmed but as a reference they are around $12/pack for white labs, so prices would be (hopefully, maybe Martin can confirm via here) within about 20% of that price.

Timeline will be about 6 weeks from now till orders close down, as they will be ordering around April. This gives them time to get plenty of notice to add the order

Fattox:
3x Franconian dark lager
3x hessian Pilsner
2x Vermont ale
1x Sigmund's Voss Kveik
1x wallonian farmhouse, each variety (1-3)
1x each saison blend (1-2)
1x midwestern ale
1x Flanders specialty ale

1 x Hessian Pils
1x Amalgamation
1 x Farmhouse sour
1 x Vermont Ale

1 of each please

Wallonian Farmhouse
Dry Belgian Ale
Funktown Pale Ale
Vermont Ale
Amalgamation
Saison Blend

Cheers Mark

Hey guys, I have decided to open this up to all of AHB rather than just SEQ, in the interest of inclusion and getting extra orders.

I have noted everyone's orders but will be adding links to a google form shortly on the new thread.

I will PM you all directly for details required.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back