Brisbane Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpr

Reaction score
Hi guys, if you missed out on the latest grain bulk buy heres your chance to get in on this one. I have contacted Ross he says the 27th Aug is a good date for pickup as its the last day for QABC entries. So if you were heading to Craft brewer to drop in your entries and want some grain get on board now.

* At this stage it is for one pallet only (36 sacks) no splits

* total freight cost is divided by 36 and then added on top of each bag, so be aware of the extra cost when ordering (about $8/sack)

* Hoping to have all orders confirmed and payment instructions sent out but Thursday 11th next week, with all monies in my account by the Tuesday the 16th

* If you dont confirm/pay on time you will be scratched from the list

* Pick up 27th Aug. 9:30-11 at Craft Brewer All bags picked up on the day if you cant make it try and arrange someone else to collect yours and let me know who it is beforehand.

* Prices http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=869

I am located in Ipswich and am happy to bring a few sacks back and drop off on my way through but organise with me before putting your name down.

Also I will be heading to Hervey Bay fathers day weekend (3&4th Sept) so may be able to take some sacks up that way if required organised with me before adding your name to the list.

1. jpr 1x wey Boh pil 1x wey munich1 1x wey Ale 1x TF golden p 1x Ding Pils

Total = 5 sacks

Latest posts

Back