Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks anyway but I bailed and didnt put my name down. Still have plenty but could have used some pils at a stretch. Next time. Cheers Gez

Have I missed something? Is this going down tommorrow still? Cheers, John

Hey guys. Hopefully everyone received the messages about the bulk buy pick up. I probably won't be there as I got stuck working all weekend but I am sure that mark at all things homebrew will look after everyone. The new SS bretech gear is on display there also. Very nice!!!!

I'm having trouble collecting my grain, if anyone is able to transport mine in the general direction of Cronulla, I'd really appreciate it!

We wrote off our car in a crash on father's day so I was unable to get there Sunday. Sent the wife out to penrith this morning but didn't look at the opening hours! She got there at 10am and couldn't wait around. Then I got in trouble for sending her on a 90min wild goose chase. Struggling at life a little at the moment! Hahaha.

Hey guys. Hopefully everyone received the messages about the bulk buy pick up. I probably won't be there as I got stuck working all weekend but I am sure that mark at all things homebrew will look after everyone. The new SS bretech gear is on display there also. Very nice!!!!
Hey Aussie Brewer, thanks again for organising, picked up over the weekend. Almost got it through the door without the missus realising....almost

I'm having trouble collecting my grain, if anyone is able to transport mine in the general direction of Cronulla, I'd really appreciate it!

We wrote off our car in a crash on father's day so I was unable to get there Sunday. Sent the wife out to penrith this morning but didn't look at the opening hours! She got there at 10am and couldn't wait around. Then I got in trouble for sending her on a 90min wild goose chase. Struggling at life a little at the moment! Hahaha.
Hey KGB sorry to hear our troubles, I think there were only 2 people left to pick up their grain so hopefully that person can help you out

Latest posts

Back