Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has this closed? Would be very keen for a bag of MO or any other English base pale if it's going... Could pay ASAP

Hey guys sorry to the non attendance. Been flat out. Yep all is good. I will send out messages with payment details in the next week. Our goal for the pick up is 2 weeks so looking at the 10-11th of September. Location will be 5/4 Dean place penrith. I'll keep you guys posted if it changes but I'll text everyone bank details this coming week. Cheers

Yeastfridge said:
Has this closed? Would be very keen for a bag of MO or any other English base pale if it's going... Could pay ASAP
Hey mate this buy is closed but it you give mark a call at the homebrew store see if he can help you out.

I won't be around that weekend so I assume we're still sweet to pick up another weekend.

Peakey said:
I won't be around that weekend so I assume we're still sweet to pick up another weekend.
Yeah you will be all good to pick up whenever the grain arrives. I'll post as soon as it does. The only thing is if you want to take advantage of the other specials it will only be for the pick up day when organized.

If it makes it easier, I am happy to pick up on the morning and pay cash, cheers, John.

SBOB said:
has anyone paid for this group buy yet?
Not I, although Aussie Brewer callled me during the week to sort out some minor availability issues. I'm doubt the $$ part is far off.

cool
just wanted to make sure i hadn't ignored or missed some kind of email/pm ;)

SBOB said:
cool
just wanted to make sure i hadn't ignored or missed some kind of email/pm ;)
Same! I just keep checking back here every couple of days to get the latest. I don't want to be the guy holding everyone up because I haven't paid etc.

Hopefully it will be delayed until next weekend so I can benefit from specials!

so looks like the pallets turned up based on an sms i received, and is pickup this Sunday (or some other business day?)

beer999: Are you still offering to pick up those from Newcastle their grain?

Seems like this buy is a pay on pickup job, so we somehow need to get you some $ for the pickup if so

SBOB said:
so looks like the pallets turned up based on an sms i received, and is pickup this Sunday (or some other business day?)

beer999: Are you still offering to pick up those from Newcastle their grain?

Seems like this buy is a pay on pickup job, so we somehow need to get you some $ for the pickup if so
Yep, I'm still good to go for anyone in Newcastle who wants a pickup. I'll need to make the pickup during the week, so will tee this up with the guys at the shop. I can probably cover the $$ on my CC and sort it out later.

beer999 said:
Yep, I'm still good to go for anyone in Newcastle who wants a pickup. I'll need to make the pickup during the week, so will tee this up with the guys at the shop.

I can probably cover the $$ on my CC and sort it out later.
generous offer.
I think it was just Moad and myself taking up your pickup offer. We're both located near each other (Wallsend and Elermore Vale)

Moad: $112.51 (WEY Premium Pilsner 64.05 BB Ale 48.46)
SBOB: $160.96 (BB Ale 48.46 WEY Premium Pilsner 64.05 BB Pale 48.45)

SBOB said:
I think it was just Moad and myself taking up your pickup offer. We're both located near each other (Wallsend and Elermore Vale)
No worries. gezzanet and Reed88 also expressed some interest - you guys still in?

Back