The Great Chinese Hop Buy 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... MAN!!! thats just bloody wrong Bribie
Get ya hand of it before it falls off

Tom
:lol: :lol:

My hands are full at the moment checking the bags against the list and seeing if there's any slacko I still need to chase up. I'll post a 'not received' list tomorrow to also test if anyone's bag got eaten by the Aus Post gremlins which would be a bummer. :icon_cheers:

hmmmm, just look at mine will ya no touchy touchy till after you wash your hands please... its already got sticky stuff on the back to seal it up :p

and to try and get back closer to on topic..
Townsy any more info to update seeing as its almost close of business?

Tom

Good work Townsville & Logan Manor in putting this all together. :icon_chickcheers:

Now to keep our fingers crossed on the quality :icon_cheers:

Cheers Ross

My hands are full at the moment checking the bags against the list and seeing if there's any slacko I still need to chase up. I'll post a 'not received' list tomorrow to also test if anyone's bag got eaten by the Aus Post gremlins which would be a bummer. :icon_cheers:

Michael I'm one of those slackers BUT depending on the packing day I should be able to help. If its this sunday I'm in if it's next sunday I should be ok. If its the following sunday I'll be in the mosh pit at the wiggles concert :super: heads shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes.

Cheers Brad

Please can we have a photo of the lump of hops in the back of the trailer/ute on the way to logan?

Please can we have a photo of the lump of hops in the back of the trailer/ute on the way to logan?

Spotted crossing the Gateway Bridge on the way to Logan

porter_of_hops.jpg

Good work Townsville & Logan Manor in putting this all together. :icon_chickcheers:

Now to keep our fingers crossed on the quality :icon_cheers:

Cheers Ross

The underlying message:

Ross_true_feeling.jpg

No it's maybe supposed to be Ross, but Ross doesn't have that curly thing on his forehead.
Could be Butters.

Maybe Darren's referring to the personality type (here)?

I took the Charlie Brown comment as...... Ross made a positive happy comment but the underlying was Ross being upset by losing his hop empire to chinese hops. Thus the unhappy Charlie Brown. Actually brought a smile to my face....load of shit but.

Brad

Ha, thats Sherpa Tensing carrying my beer supply up one of the mountains in Nepal, on another one of my beer exploration trips.Dead set I drank one village dry when I was a bit younger !
GB

Nev I think we have had parallel lives in some respects. In the late 70s in Turkey I drank dry the Lake Van to Istanbul train "Birra yok, Birra yok :ph34r: "

Nev I think we have had parallel lives in some respects. In the late 70s in Turkey I drank dry the Lake Van to Istanbul train "Birra yok, Birra yok :ph34r: "
I think you are right, but now I move much slower and most of that is from side to side. Not good when on the sides of mountains !
GB

I took the Charlie Brown comment as...... Ross made a positive happy comment but the underlying was Ross being upset by losing his hop empire to chinese hops. Thus the unhappy Charlie Brown. Actually brought a smile to my face....load of shit but.

Brad

Spot on :icon_cheers:

Bribie , I should be right for packing either Sunday (although carrying a hangover this weekend B) )
Hope they are released shortly!

Bribie,

Owing to a prior commitment I will not be able to make it if the split is next Sunday (6th).
Am good for Sunday 13th which is really more suitable.
Planning for an overnight stay on the 13th if that date is chosen & I can swing it with my driver? ;)

TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back