Join Australia's Biggest Brew Day 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have now worked out how to put the correct link in the Articles and how to delete the old one...

cant update the spreadsheet while at work, the proxy doesn't allow it :angry:

Oh, and shameless bump to keep the thread in the latest list

Great , now I have another email account to remember :ph34r: :lol:

I'm not sure why people keep saying they need a google account. It's a public spreadsheet, you don't need one. Honest! I even signed out of everything and cleared my cache and everything I could to make the computer not know it was me, and I could still access and edit it.

I'm not sure why people keep saying they need a google account. It's a public spreadsheet, you don't need one. Honest! I even signed out of everything and cleared my cache and everything I could to make the computer not know it was me, and I could still access and edit it.

I'm finding you have to go back into it a couple of times... maybe someone else is looking at it at the same time. Cant seem to get in now.

Excellent more participants

but who is this how will I chase the $$$$ NSW JULY CASE SWAP?????

Now the next thing is the best way for the $$$ to be collected I really dont want to put Dane under any extra work. Ill look into seeing if i can open up a charity account there must be away.

Katie

Sammus I can not get the register to work.

In the table shouldn't there also be an 'additional donations' section, for money collected from people attending the brewday?

Im happy with it being the way it is... and the participant can put the $$$ in. I just want to be able to open it up.

Finally opened it...

whom ever this is: 45: NSW Xmas in July Case Swap Demo BIAB brew... Please put there SCREEN NAME down. I dont know who you are.

Cheers

Katie

I get that sometimes as well, which is probably the reason why several people have said "why do I have to get a google account??"

Chappo,

How you going to count out those 2500 hop pellets? You better get cracking mate!! :p

How is the hops measured? is it in grams?

Surely chappo isnt using 2 1/2 kilos of hops..............................is he

Paul

Paul

with chappo, anything is possible :lol: , I think that even he is not brewer enough to use kilos instead of grams

They will defiantly say no! They wont take lotto winnings... so I dont think they will take money from people who can brew the most beer in two days.

Did YOU win lotto????
I reckon some charities take all they can get (pink font) and more and more.
Some charities pick up the pieces of alcohol and have to haunt pubs on paynights for a donation. Go Salvation Army!

Paul

Yep 2500 grams over 4 double batches of brews. That's 312.5grams per brew... hmmmm? Ok maybe a little too much maybe drunk_chappo (loser <_< ) entered that one in???

I'll adjust it when I settle on the recipes to be brewed but on batch will definitely be a hop monster. I'm addicted :rolleyes: .

Chappo

Yep 2500 grams over 4 double batches of brews. That's 312.5grams per brew... hmmmm? Ok maybe a little too much maybe drunk_chappo (loser <_< ) entered that one in???

I'll adjust it when I settle on the recipes to be brewed but on batch will definitely be a hop monster. I'm addicted :rolleyes: .

Chappo

Go chappo...............id like to taste when your done.

Paul

If anybody has trouble with opening the register pm your details. Im finding sometimes I cant open it and sometimes I can.

Cheers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back