Join Australia's Biggest Brew Day 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE (Katie @ May 28 2009, 11:51 AM) I was going to say I had not seen your name on the list!

Not one partial or extract on the list as yet!

Katie,
Maybe none of the partial/extract guys know they are included now (assuming I havent mis-read)?? They probably stopped following the thread since they thought it was only AG???

im sure you have told me that??? LOL! so you are suggesting I put up another THREAD...

Maybe one could be put up in the Kits and extracts point back to here?

Chappo

sorry katie, was pointing it out to Chappo in case he didnt see my reply to you...

I certainly didnt know it was open to extract/partials.. I stopped following the thread as it was AG only..

I see you have now put up a thread... NICE WORK!!!

I know just mucking around... I should really change the name of the other thread... BUT I cant. wonder why?

You don't need one, I set it to be proper public, no login required.

was not working before.... Perfect I will start a NEW LINK and get the old one deleted... just have to dash of to a meeting.

thanks Sammus PERFECT? lot easier for people to use.

$502.00 raised already and we havnt even got serious!

We now have a better sign up register page thanks to Chappo and his excel skills and a also SAMMUS for putting it a public update... follow my link at bottom of my signature.

We now have to charities on board...

1st: The Breast Cancer Foundation
2nd: RSPCA

Might leave it at these two until I see more donations etc! What you think?

Katie

Katie

Good idea me thinks. Remember Breast Cancer also affects men - a mate of mine, top rugby player, real ladies man .. got breast cancer at 35. Wouldn't believe it ! It's rare but there. So while women have the biggest danger from breast cancer, men can still be victims. Or if you are too homophobic, do this for the missus ! And the cat & dog ! Great cause.

Rather give two decent donations rather than 3 small ones.

Good idea me thinks. Remember Breast Cancer also affects men - a mate of mine, top rugby player, real ladies man .. got breast cancer at 35. Wouldn't believe it ! It's rare but there. So while women have the biggest danger from breast cancer, men can still be victims. Or if you are too homophobic, do this for the missus ! And the cat & dog ! Great cause.

Rather give two decent donations rather than 3 small ones.

Cool.... and sorry about your mate I have never heard of that..... I have had 5 friends in the last 4 years being hit with it. Lucily they all have survived, so far.

And what mean does not like boobs... I mean big blue eyes...

Katie

:super: WELL DONE KATIE!!!! MMMWHA! Your the best!

Guys I can't tell what a struggle it has been for Katie to make this happen.

I say lets now go for it!

Cheers

Chappo

Can people please start putting in the amount of litres and donations so we have an idea. PLEASE!

You will find a new link to register below my signature. Trying to work that out and get the old one in Articles deleted.

Can people please start putting in the amount of litres and donations so we have an idea. PLEASE!

You will find a new link to register below my signature. Trying to work that out and get the old one in Articles deleted.

Updated boss! :icon_chickcheers:

excellent we are now up to 2275 litres so far.....

Great , now I have another email account to remember :ph34r: :lol:

WooHOO!

Errr.... Where are all the partial and extract guys Katie??? <_<

BTW can we use our charity logo's now?

Chappo,

How you going to count out those 2500 hop pellets? You better get cracking mate!! :p

Good on you Mantis we now have 44 partipants....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back