Join Australia's Biggest Brew Day 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will donate too the Slavos , yes they have a bussines arm however they are there when we need them most , I have allso had there help ..

Any reason the Salvo`s aint in the picture?

Any reason the Salvo`s aint in the picture?

They will defiantly say no! They wont take lotto winnings... so I dont think they will take money from people who can brew the most beer in two days.

Just wondering what people think about the Starlight Foundation?

Did you have any luck with the RSPCA etc? I don't imagine the animal charities would have any conflicts of interest with supporting beer production...?

Did you have any luck with the RSPCA etc? I don't imagine the animal charities would have any conflicts of interest with supporting beer production...?

Took me two weeks to get the application out to them, they gave me the wrong fax number. They have it now. Im sure they wont have a problem. Just working on the final one now! Then get the wiki up and going!

Nice one Katie, doing a great job! :icon_cheers:

+1 wit T.D.

you're working really hard on this to make it a success Katie - kudos to you

Oh and starlight is ok by me

+1 wit T.D.

you're working really hard on this to make it a success Katie - kudos to you

Oh and starlight is ok by me

Cheers, I have had some help you know that dodgy guy Chappo, and most of all to everybody that is participating. Still have to find the time to do a wiki page so everybody can put there litres, hops and grains and importantly there donations.

You can now register here (wiki page at last)....

Any advise on how to improve the page ???

linky

Regarding charity suggestions. Have you considered Canteen?

They seem fairly open minded about fundraisers. On their A-Z of suggestions "W" is for Winery Tour.

will look into it....

41 partipants now... Cheers CUBBIE!!!!!

It's now open to Extract and Partials....

Edited my Wiki entry to double my batch size - the way I'm going I'll need to do double brew days to fill my kegs (someone invaded my garage last weekend and drank all my beers!!)

Bloody top work Katie and Chappo (However, Litres of VB Gold you drink doesn't count mate, HTFU!)

Cheers

How many charities do you want involved? If there are too many then the amount donated could be divided up too much...

Actually there is 42 participants... and so far 2139 litres of beer. There are some people that have not entered there litres.

P & C we are looking at three. I have one for sure and the second one will Im sure.

(someone invaded my garage last weekend and drank all my beers!!)

Of course!! you had the high performance Chappo beer disposal unit on site. :icon_cheers:

will look into it....

41 partipants now... Cheers CUBBIE!!!!!

It's now open to Extract and Partials....

Good news indeed.

I don't know how much of a bureaucratic nightmare it would be but I put a lot of stock in the work of Medicins sans frontieres if you are developing a list.

I might be doing my stumbling best to assist an AG brewer (and participate/witness in my first ever AG brew day) but I'm gald to see the extra inclusion.

Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back