The Great Chinese Hop Buy 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two options:

I'm hosting a 21st for the young fellow at my place Saturday, and working this Sunday BUT don't start till 3 PM so if we can get started say 9 am we should get the thing by the balls by 2 PM then I can head off.

Otherwise I am free as a bird the following Sunday. I'd love to be able to put in a full day. Sunday is the logical choice so baggies can be dispatched following Morning business hours.

Having said that, even if I were to be run over by a bus tomorrow, the bags and packing slips that I have assembled so far could be followed easily by anyone who can read a list and comprehend English. The host of the packing venue is happy with Sunday week (13 th) and has heaps of refrigeration space to keep hops till then. However if we do this coming weekend then that's fine but I won't be there for the whole shift if it runs on after 2 PM

The host of the packing venue in the Logan Area is also contacting Aus Post re delivery of the 100 plus satchels to the nearest Business Sorting centre as - of course - you would swamp a local post office with that amount of mail.

However let's see when the stock is going to be released :icon_cheers:

How are those hops going? Are they on ice?
Cheers
Steve

P.S. I have to apologise to mrs_eyres, I have mixed you up with ellersliehop when asking for your opinion on this.

Are they here?

or is it a delivery of used condoms? The doc workers said they thought it smelt a bit cheesey :eek:

QldKev

are we there yet?
are we there yet? :lol:

stagga.

edit.....don`t tell me I put that drum roll on yesterday for nothing :(

can we stop for icecream...

she hit me!!!

i need to go to the toilet...

QldKev

If you two don't knock it off, I'll turn the car around and there will be no holiday....

oh look new replies in the thread i wonder if theres some more info

Looking good.

Shipment Weight = 415 kg's :icon_cheers:

It's either our hops or all the tea in China

woohoo :icon_chickcheers: :icon_chickcheers:

I'm QldKev and I'm excited

Many thanks to Graham

QldKev

Good to see they got sent via a decent airline.. nothing better then Singapore airlines IMHO
I might go have yet another beer to celebrate :p

Tom

Just woke up from an afternoon nap and If anyone remembers my previous thread in off-topic: well the rellies have got their own place (3 weeks ago) which is just as well because after reading Graham's post it's a good job they aren't sitting here in the lounge room. :ph34r:

... MAN!!! thats just bloody wrong Bribie
Get ya hand of it before it falls off

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back