Test Tube Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Transferred $$$ just now Barls - but stupid work PC wont let me edit the spreadsheet. Will amend tonight.

Cheers!

My Payment has just been put through - Wife is in Hospital giving birth so not been online much...

cheers boys ill let you know when i get them. Mint sauce hope its nothing serious

bugger i should of turned the phone side ways then the whole lot would of been on the screen.
congrates mate

ok guys and girls
im still waiting on a couple of payments. can we hurry these up so i can order later this week.

Still waiting on payments? Have they been notified by PM, as some people don't subscribe to threads?

Anyways, if there ends up being people who pull out, I'm happy to take another 50 of the 50ml to make up numbers. Just let me know, and I could make payment along with the money required for postage...

Paid, Can't amend the sheet though?.

How do i subscribe to this so i dont forget / miss anything!?

Am I Innit?,
I want to be, but feel as though I was lambasted in the thread, without the deserving.

confirm and payment shall be made-th

sinkas, ive got you down for 50 mate, if you want to hold off and then just make one payment including postage next week.
i must say havent pmed anyone but will be doing that as as of this arvo.
kaiser, if you want more just say so and ill adjust the numbers as ive locked the sheet once i closed the bulk buy.

Nope, no more for me thanks. I'll just take 50 if you need it to make up a case or something, but otherwise my numbers are fine.

ok got them today and its going to be fun. they are packaged in bags of 50 which worked well but i did end up with the not freestanding version some how and its too much hassle to try to change it.
the 50ml bags fit quite snugly in the 3kg express post bag the 15ml will most likely fit 2 bags in a 3kg. i dont have a 5kg one here to try will try to pick on up on the way home tomorrow.
heres the sizes and price of the different packs
5kg 510mmx435mm $18.50
3kg 405mmx310mm $11.30
if you ordered more than 100 of the different types it may have to be boxed ill look in to that tomorrow.

They're not the freestanding ones? I need the flat bottom to stand these up in my pressure cooker, otherwise packing them in there is going to be a nightmare.

ok got them today and its going to be fun. they are packaged in bags of 50 which worked well but i did end up with the not freestanding version some how and its too much hassle to try to change it.

The reason everyone ordered the flat bottomed ones is so they dont have to worry about some sort of holder, I haven't got anything at all to hold em all upright

ok i think i figured out what i did. the original units i was looking at werent free standing but had both in the picture so i made the simple mistake. i can get in contact with them and see if i cant exchange the 50s for the freestanding unit. there arent a freestanding 15s.
if the fact they arent free standing doesnt worry you get in contact with me
cheers barls.

If you ordered from the link originally posted, then the description is '50ml Free Standing Centrifuge Tube', so they should have sent you the freestanding ones. It'd be great if you could contact them to check and swap them over, as I have no use for tubes that aren't freestanding.

Also, this link talks about conical and self standing 15ml tubes, but I can see that there's no way to necessarily specify that when ordering. Hopefully they'd be happy to swap these as well?

I would really like the free standing too I'm afraid - how did you go with the supplier?

just got off the phone to them and they are happy to swap the 50s over free of charge so long as i go for a drive over there. the 15s im afraid they cannot as they dont carry the free standing atm.
im looking at heading over on ether saturday morning or monday arvo.

Nice work about the 50's! Shame about the 15's - I'll have to brush up on my woodwork skills and build a rack...

Latest posts

Back