SE QLD Xmas-in-28th of June 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beersuit said:
I think they all get wobbly legs from the change in altitude and can't stand up after 5pm. At least that's usually my problem.
Beersuit is also taking my swap beers down - just scored a free week on a 50ft boat in the Whitsundays :super:

One more sleep carnts!

pizza-beer-boobs-demotivational-posters1.jpg

And not necessarily involving all of the above...unless I get my shirt off....

:ph34r:

"We were sitting at a swap one day and there were 5 of us left hanging out. There was only one beer left in the keg and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in AHB history when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer and then Nick got his boobs out."
- Lukierj

So, finally kegged and then CPBFilled my swap beer.... it's and APA, it's cloudy because filtering makes your hoppy beers not hoppy, and it's pretty damn tasty! Probably give it a week or two in a cold fridge to get the clarity up a bit, but otherwise ready to go ASAP....will update the tasting thread whenever someone not lazy creates it.... ;)

Catchya tomorrow with a swap beer and a keg with over 600g of hops in tow.....

Cheers!

Is Sqyre coming?*
We won't throw you out for getting your boobs out, mate

*(Since somebody mentioned big tits)

Locked in. Will get away from the shop around 1pm and down there @ 5ish.

Look forward to catching up with some of the guys again.

I'll bring a Keg of Baltic Porter & some of the heavy weight beer sticks from the Tiaro Butcher.

Martin

1) Winkle, Apricot, Sour, Confused, Remorseful.[/font][/font][/color]
2) Beersuit - American Wheat.
3) Benken25 - Raunchybier
4) Earle - smoked rye porter (swapping but won't be able to attend)
5) Bradsbrew - Chocpricot Mild Ale + Baabra for fun times
6) Robv - Red IPA
7) Liam_snorkel - cherrywood rauch dunkelweizen
8 ) lukiferj - Reign in Blood Red IPA
9) Parks - Single hop Amarillo IPA, mad swap-bottle surfing skills as per usual
10) Daemon - Zythos IPA
11) Angus - drunken weasel
12)
13) ballantynebrew - Vintage Ale
14) TheCarbinator - Belgian Golden Strong Ale
15) NickB - Most likely an APA with too many hops... And a keg of IIPA with definitely too many hops... will also be wearing my pirate costume, well actually it is a gay pirate costume, well actually the costume isn't gay, its only gay when I am wearing it, but don't worry I am still gay when I am not wearing it, so bring your bronco costume Pete and we can play gay pirate horsey games..........hmm maybe I should wear my gay cowboy outfit.
16) Snow - "Batzlove special white juice" Imperial Witbier
17) Aydos - Blueberry and Black peppercorn Belgian stout.
18) leahy268 - Cascade and Galaxy pale ale
19) Donske - Rye Dark Mild
20) tazman1967 - Kraken Rum Oak Aged Stout
21) madpierre - If I may join the festivities, something beery and basic and depending on how future work roster holds up, for the moment I am in though
22) Seehuusen - Blueberry Hefeweizen

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow due to last minute work commitments.
I have given my swap beer to Aydos to bring along.
Have a beer for me!

Getting excited now!

140837777_excitement_xlarge.jpeg

TheCarbinator said:
1) Winkle, Apricot, Sour, Confused, Remorseful.[/font][/font][/color]2) Beersuit - American Wheat.3) Benken25 - Raunchybier4) Earle - smoked rye porter (swapping but won't be able to attend)5) Bradsbrew - Chocpricot Mild Ale + Baabra for fun times6) Robv - Red IPA7) Liam_snorkel - cherrywood rauch dunkelweizen 8 ) lukiferj - Reign in Blood Red IPA9) Parks - Single hop Amarillo IPA, mad swap-bottle surfing skills as per usual10) Daemon - Zythos IPA11) Angus - drunken weasel12)13) ballantynebrew - Vintage Ale14) TheCarbinator - Belgian Golden Strong Ale15) NickB - Most likely an APA with too many hops... And a keg of IIPA with definitely too many hops... will also be wearing my pirate costume, well actually it is a gay pirate costume, well actually the costume isn't gay, its only gay when I am wearing it, but don't worry I am still gay when I am not wearing it, so bring your bronco costume Pete and we can play gay pirate horsey games..........hmm maybe I should wear my gay cowboy outfit. 16) Snow - "Batzlove special white juice" Imperial Witbier17) Aydos - Blueberry and Black peppercorn Belgian stout.18) leahy268 - Cascade and Galaxy pale ale19) Donske - Rye Dark Mild20) tazman1967 - Kraken Rum Oak Aged Stout21) madpierre - If I may join the festivities, something beery and basic and depending on how future work roster holds up, for the moment I am in though22) Seehuusen - Blueberry Hefeweizen

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow due to last minute work commitments.
I have given my swap beer to Aydos to bring along.
Have a beer for me!
They'll be right, don't be a pussy! Get along Andrew!!!!

HBHB said:
Locked in. Will get away from the shop around 1pm and down there @ 5ish.

Look forward to catching up with some of the guys again.

I'll bring a Keg of Baltic Porter & some of the heavy weight beer sticks from the Tiaro Butcher.

Martin
Will be good to meet you Martin. Pity the 120 min IPA isn't ready :icon_drool2:

It's not like you'll be judged on your beers, or attitude, or longevity on the night, or non-pussyness.... Ahem.

:ph34r:

dan stoped in at work and said he cant make it due to work commetments ,
i think i am going to bring 9l of german ale, and about to go a filter my rye IPA as its a bit cloudy, so looks like 2x9L kegs for tomorrow,
should be there around 2pm after work, about to get everything ready now

Latest posts

Back