SE QLD Xmas-in-28th of June 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure everyone will be well and truly drunk enough to not even realise it's raining!

Really looking forward to tomorrow, I have all the swap beers ready and working on what beers to bring and share. No kegs but I'll ensure that there's some rare and enjoyable beers to share regardless.

Looking forward to plenty of random, drunken conversations as per a usual case swap!

12c - 25c, So pretty warm huh? Was around 2 below 0 here this morning, frost was on the ground at 11pm, hoses and tank lines to the shed were frozen solid. Good thing the tank lines to the house are underground.

Will be bringing a few bottles of my dodgy beers tommorrow, looking forward to the event.

Better grabs some bottles in the morning and bottle my swap beers.

Oh yeh, extra preparation almost complete
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403874518.700641.jpg
Bottled beers for tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403874543.950621.jpg
Keg bb ale citra smash aka hulk smash

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403874573.150619.jpg
About 75 melted Parmesan meatballs with spicy sauce.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403874613.751129.jpg
And some lubricaton. 2013 tripel of which I am bringing a couple of bottles.

He he, join the queue Manson.
Depends on the trade of course. :)
This is a 8.5kg BIAB aged from July last year.
I've already got perry, Luke and Liam down for a glass. I've only got about 5 bottles left so carefully rationing it. Ha ha.

I'm happy with a sip! I'll trade ya a full glass of my pale ale aged maybe 2 weeks in the keg :p

As long as I tick those 3 guys off the list then it will be open slather.
I've still got 1 tally and a couple of stubbies at home which will be reserved for a special occasion.

Oh yeh, my balls will be in your mouth tomorrow afternoon.
And they won't be salty, they'll be spicy tasty. Not spicy hot though, unless you partake of Liam's spicy ginga
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403881743.645686.jpg

I gotta get up early in the morning and go get my gas bottle filled! Apparently they will be open at 7am so I'll drop it off, freezer then pick it up at midday or so...

Latest posts

Back