SE QLD Xmas-in-28th of June 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, just picked up a jockey box, will have a spare tap if anyone needs one, also, will need a splash of gas at some stage, can't bring the house bottle along, my keg fridge will still be in use.

Forgot to grab food when down the road but will chip in for pizza.

Having a beer while sorting out what I need to throw in the car.

I got a keg of light amber, a few random bottles, some savoury biscuits and for breaky some bacon and breadrolls.

Gettin 'cited! Drinking a DIPA while the nuts and bolts are baking and I get my shit together. See you dudes around 2.

Cheers - Snow,

Quick sample of my swap beer before heading off. Loving the colour of this beer.

1403922706504.jpg

anything specific we're missing yet for nibbles and brekkie? heading to the shops on the way.

looks like i will be bringing a mild, the BICS is warm.

Ok this time I'm leaving. Issue with my reg. Hopefully can sort it out otherwise might need a squirt of gas.

Another top night of great beers with some very funny bastards. As usual superb hospitality from Anna and Perry.

Liam you might want to save your kegs, there is some guy in a hard hat and army trench coat emptying them right now, a glass at a time.

And??? What happened??

Was there a geriatric in his speedos saying 'that's a bit dark for a pilsner!' In a loud voice?

Was there a herbally impaired crazy Scotsman dressed in a blow up penis playing the bagpipes whilst keeping time by kicking his giant blow up balls?

What happened?

A big thanks to Anna and Perry for another wonderful night, really appreciate your hospitality :beerbang: :beerbang:

It was great to meet up you you all again and sample some superb beers, I looking forward to doing it all again....after a little rest.

DSCF0743.JPG

DSCF0744.JPG

DSCF0745.JPG

DSCF0746.JPG

DSCF0750.JPG

DSCF0751.JPG

DSCF0755.JPG

Greatly appreciate Perry and Anna's hospitality. Great night with great people who presented great beers & ciders. Thought that barrel was going to get axed for sampling. Hope the drool stains wash off Perry.

Was excellent to finally meet up with some of the guys & catching up with others. Fun times had by all.

Martin

Has anyone got a photo of the kegs? I believe there was 28 taps of bring along kegs. Great effort!!

Batz

Back