Queensland Xmas Swap 2010 @ the BatCave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just knew that Nick would end up growing two heads, living up in them there hills :p .

But - yeah, soft as Sean.....

I just knew that Nick would end up growing two heads, living up in them there hills :p .

But - yeah, soft as Sean.....

Yes I am.... but I do look a bit like Bradsbrew... 'Hello Boys!'

2743-1.jpg

My (man)boobs are much bigger during wet t-shirt comps.

Sorry to go back On Topic boys.
We've now got 20 in the swap (OK - 21 if you include Chap Chap), so I'll bottle up 22 in PET and the rest in brown glass IEDS.

Now back to the turkey slapping.....

This is great news - I get more of my own beer to myself :p

During the first tasting of my brew at the weekend a visiting pom was so impressed he said he's gonna take up homebrewing (though that could've meant he thought mine was shit and he wants to prove he can do better).

This is great news - I get more of my own beer to myself :p

During the first tasting of my brew at the weekend a visiting pom was so impressed he said he's gonna take up homebrewing (though that could've meant he thought mine was shit and he wants to prove he can do better).

Mmmmmmmmm, even after using stinky egg fart Burton Yeast mine is tasting pretty good now that it has conditioned :icon_chickcheers:

Screwy

Batz_Turnoff_small.jpg

Sad to see your out of the swap ya big poof. But I get to go and test another pint of the rummy stout.

Mmmmmmmmm, even after using stinky egg fart Burton Yeast mine is tasting pretty good now that it has conditioned :icon_chickcheers:

No, i'm not wasting that on anyone :icon_cheers:

(though it's ready to chill tomorrow)

Super Alpha is a lovely hop. It's got a smooth but firm, slightly resiny, bitterness. Used later in the boil I find it to have a slight almost passionfruit hint with a resiny punch. I love using it late in APA/IPAs, in conjunction with more aromatic varieties, to 'firm up' that late hop hit.

Another here

bitch_slap.jpg

Latest posts

Back