Queensland Xmas Swap 2010 @ the BatCave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vdub finally breathed life after bench testing the new motor TP... SWMBO has fallen in love with VW and won;t let me butcher it good. Ute was purely for shits and giggles as I know how much everyone love rat rods. @Qldkev yes the expensive mexican rug seat cover was a deft touch.

Can't wait for this one spending next weekend sorting out the mobile bar in tray... :icon_cheers:

don't forget too add a catwalk for the strippers .. ;)

cheers

Another dropout!
To pinch someone's punchline at this stage of the game -----

View attachment 41205

One could be forgiven for thinking the swap was in Delhi & not just north of Caboolture. <_<
Perhaps the very thought of consuming a real CIPA is turning all these knees to water? :angry: :lol:

TP

Not a dropout Pete, just not swapping. Don't want to let the team down with my scedule.

Gavo.

By the way Chappo, love the ute, makes me want one, or at least check out the 76 Landrover I have been offered. Got a mate out here who would love the work on the Dub also.

Gavo.

This is a Xmas Swap, beers if you have them.
Otherwise everyone attending is to bring a small Xmas pressy, wrapped to place in the Xmas box. The pressy value not to exceed $6.00, later and pisser in the night we will redistribute the gifts.
Oh everyone to wear some small or large piece of Xmas attire.

Batz

I think Sean has already indicated which small peice of attire he will be wearing.

Those in the swap
1. TidalPete .... Yellow Peril CIPA.
2. BribieG - Munich Helles I tell you - yes I'll take that tiger by the tail
3. Scruffy. ...Scruffy is going to make his normal brew, so keg of 9% hop syrup.
4. Bradsbrew - Jamaican Rummy Oak Oatmeal Stout
5. scoundrel_rogue - Punk in Drublic strong Xmas Cider
8. DKS - Alt
9. Thomas J. Dortmund-ish (13.5% rye, lager)
10. Winkle - Tin Tin Dark Belgian Strong ~ 9%, ho, ho f*cking hos.
11. Stillscottish - Old Jock's Crotch Squeezings
12. geoff_tewierik - Might continue down the Doppelbock path, this one will have age on it.
13. Nick B - Probably a Pils....Maybe
14. Snow - Imperial Belgian coffee oatmeal chocolate vanilla acerola labrador piss.
15.Lilo - Something Beery methinks
16. Daemon - Cotton socks + Krausen from NickB's batch + trub from DKS's batch, brewed at 35C
18. Shed101 - Three Threads Empfangschef
19. Screwtop - Cranky old Cnut Bitter
20.Savy - Something Battered fermented
21.Clean Brewer - Fermented Semen of Incider
22. InCider - Sock Tucking Cork Sorking Cider. Sans lactose - don't want to make Snow any more sick in the morning.
23. Florian - Dortmunder Export
24. Chappo - XXXX Bitter Clone
[/color][/u][/b]

Reserve swap list.

Those Attending but not part of the swap
1. Batz
2. AndrewQld
3. QldKev

Food & Drinks
Winkle - pizzas? and a keg of something - probably Flying Pig Bitter
NickB - Pizzas + Chilli Con Carne - keg of something, and self respect (to be left afterward)
TidalPete - Keg of whatever's on hand
Scoundrel_rogue - pizza, sea scollops to share, keg of something(???)
Batz - Julie's famous Vindaloo and a couple of pizzas
Screwy - Keg of something plus WHO PUT MY ******* GOAT CURRY IN BREAKFAST FOOD
Chappo - Goat Spoof Curry, Keg of beery stuff
_wallace_ - honey & soy chicken wings
jayandcath - small packet of salt and vineger crips
Scruffy, an almighty curry... good luck folks!
Shed101 - Barley-based chaos
AndrewQLD - Mixed berry baked cheesecake with a Raspberry Coulis
QldKev - not sure yet, any ideas on what is needed?

Breakfast
Winkle - bacon + mushrooms
NickB - Hash Browns
TidalPete - Lots tomatoes & bread ATM
Batz - I'll see what the chooks come up with.
Chappo - Homemade pork sausages & handjobs. Swallowing extra.
_wallace_ - gonna say tomatoes, but now i will say a tonne of baked beans (by the time they kick in, everyone would have gone home or over stayed thier welcome..... laugh.gif
jayandcath - Hangover and half a bar hanging out of my jarmies (with Woomoo scribbled on it, without the wrinkles it spells Woolloomooloo), and a pair boxing gloves hanging around my neck.
Scruffy - same curry...
Shed101 - Raw oats

All those attending are to bring a small Xmas pressy, wrapped to place in the Xmas box. The pressy value not to exceed $6.00, later and pissier in the night we will redistribute the gifts.
Oh everyone to wear some small, or large piece of Xmas attire

I have added a 'those attending but not in the swap' list.

Batz

heres an early xmas pressie then.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a Xmas Swap, beers if you have them.
Otherwise everyone attending is to bring a small Xmas pressy, wrapped to place in the Xmas box. The pressy value not to exceed $6.00, later and pisser in the night we will redistribute the gifts.
Oh everyone to wear some small or large piece of Xmas attire.

Batz
I suppose that $6 worth of Chinese hops is streng verboten (sorry -still getting over octoberfest).
Beers would be good, provided we stopped Chappo bringing well aged XXXX Gold

I suppose that $6 worth of Chinese hops is streng verboten (sorry -still getting over octoberfest).
Beers would be good, provided we stopped Chappo bringing well aged XXXX Gold

Good idea winkle. How about everyone turn up with a bottle of craft beer wrapped up in chrissy paper.

would definatly stop the inevitable op-shopped VB glass being passed off as a xmas gift.

would definatly stop the inevitable op-shopped VB glass being passed off as a xmas gift.

I thought a bit of thought could make this a lot of fun. Don't get serious at the BatCave please ! $6.00.... now use your imaganation....................'the inevitable op-shopped VB glass' I'll have to think of something else I suppose.

Batz

I thought a bit of thought could make this a lot of fun. Don't get serious at the BatCave please ! $6.00.... now use your imaganation....................'the inevitable op-shopped VB glass' I'll have to think of something else I suppose.

Batz

I was thinking a pulsating toy running on batteries, are they $6 ?

QldKev

That is it, I'm on the look out for a vibrator from the Good Sammy store

"No sir that is a coffee urn!"

QldKev

Latest posts

Back