Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** me, if my kit beers aren't bad enough, I just applied for a job at CUB. Better hide my keggle! hahaha

And now, some boobies!

what-a-view-demotivational-poster-1223403522.jpg

Nice Pier B)

Things are looking a bit off for me, it seems I may have do a quick trip to Adelaide. I'll do some ringing around but my guess is I'm in the car early next week.

Anyway here's a very pritty goat.

1206458784_7284a4e0c3.jpg

Keeping on Topic, it is still the 9th of July Winkle??

lolgoats_net_beer.jpg

Gratuitous Goat shot too

If your a goat and you've been to a swap, you'll know the answer to that one.

Keeping on Topic, it is still the 9th of July Winkle??

lolgoats_net_beer.jpg

Gratuitous Goat shot too

Yep sure is.

Things are looking a bit off for me, it seems I may have do a quick trip to Adelaide. I'll do some ringing around but my guess is I'm in the car early next week.

Heh, whatup? Its a month away so I hope you can make it in any case.

Not too sure now, when I heard the Mrs gasbaggin with some friends, she talked of the 9th for some party that we're sposed to be going to :angry:

Not Happy!

Will still see if I can wriggle out of that though :D

Not too sure now, when I heard the Mrs gasbaggin with some friends, she talked of the 9th for some party that we're sposed to be going to :angry:

Not Happy!

Will still see if I can wriggle out of that though :D

It's simple Goldy... Grow a decent pair and just put your foot down and tell her straight! "I am the man of the house! If I want to go to a case swap then I damn well will and there's nothing you can do about it!"....

Hmmmm? *scratches head contemplating*

I wonder why I am divorced? :rolleyes:

Good Luck Little Buddy

Chap Chap

okay, I'll bite:

95%20Big%20Boobs%20and%20Beer.jpg

not really sure where beer or a home brew case swap falls into the category of this piccy, but none-the-less: :D
Huge-Fake-Tits.jpg

WTF Wallace. Bringing the whole vibe of the thread down. FFS, she's not even blonde... :ph34r:

:p

Back