Nsw Xmas In July Case 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The above is the latest list I can find, but with the loss of Tony, does this mean there is now a spare spot on the swap?

The list is now in the wiki (articles), Phonos. Have a look here. Great if you can take the spare spot. :icon_cheers:

I was more pointing out the issue than putting my hand up - I can't commit to it at this stage as I will be overseas for the next month. If someone else is keen to jump onboard, then go for it! If there is still an empty spot in a months time I'll probably jump on then.

Im out fellas. I cant brew enough for me never mind you rabble! Have fun y'all!
Cheers
Steve

Im out fellas. I cant brew enough for me never mind you rabble! Have fun y'all!
Cheers
Steve

Stop drinking so fast !

sad to hear of your decision - catch up with the fermentation and prepare for the Xmas at Xmas swap.

My Bock has been lagering now for about a week and I will look at bottling after a few more weeks. That way it will be ready to drink on the swap date.

Hows everyones beers coming along?

Kabooby :)

Looks like we still have 2 spots to fill. Anyone.. Anyone...

My Bock has been lagering now for about a week and I will look at bottling after a few more weeks. That way it will be ready to drink on the swap date.

Hows everyones beers coming along?

Looks like we still have 2 spots to fill. Anyone.. Anyone...

My czech dark lager and its alternative old english ale both not up to scratch so chucked them into kegs. Just got a load of malt and wheat in and southern cross, williamette and green bullet hop flowers in so will plan a different brew that will be drinkable in July. Something hoppy !

The first of the two Schwarzbier cubes is fermenting well.
Will pitch the second this week.
All looking good and on target for the swap.

Doc

I put my stout in the fermentor last Sunday. It is chugging away nicely...

My yanky amber has been in the bottle for 2 weeks now, tested a bottle last night and it was very tasty, lots of Amarillo coming through! ;)

I'm brewing a fresh house ale for the swap. Can be consumed and enjoyed a few weeks young, so it's not near being brewed yet.

Currently stepping up the yeast starter - got 2L of American Ale II (Wyeast 1272) on the stirplate :beerbang: may pitch the 25l cube of American Brown tonight or tomorrow.

My tripel is fermenting, but very slowly. The cold weather is not agreeing with the yeast. I'll make some sort of back up just in case it doesn't get there in the end (probably an altbier), but hopefully it'll get there in the end. :(

Just wondering.......... I had a look at the oficial list and there is a spot saying spare.

Is this an up to date list?

I know i pulled out but i have been making some nice beers again and if there is a spot i will put my name down again.

If they are full but not updated let me know........... im not one to step on toes.

cheers

Put your name down Tony. The spaces are free.

What beer can we look forward to?

mmmmm not sure yet.

I have gone crazy now that my garage has a steady ambient temp of 19 deg :)

I had some 1469 TTLL yeast that took off in the starter so i have a constant rotation of ales being serviced by it.

I have a Forien Extra Aussie Stout in secondary (1.062 and 50 IBU with POR!), A chocky porter hopped with target and challenger on the yeast cake bubbling away happily, and brewed an ESB with lots of hops last night and a Bitter with EKG and northdown today......... both no chilled and ready for the 1469!

So it could be anything, it could be something different all together.

Will let you know when i know :p

cheers

Bottled the trial run for mine last night. It's an APA with NZ Southern Cross and B Saaz. Tastes great so far. I'll let it condition for a couple of weeks, and if it's still as good then, I'll do the production run.

Latest posts

Back