Nsw Xmas In July Case 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well....seeing as my spot wasnt filled. Im back in....thats if its still ok with Stuster and the rest of you?
Cheers
Steve

I think I pressed delete after I typed! :huh:

It's certainly not up to me, Steve, it's all a democracy blah blah blah........but I can't see any reason why not and think it's great. :D

Schooey.......... thats good to know. I could probably do the job but i wont be able to stay and chat for long........ and i know you want to stay and chat.

If its at 11 am by the time i get there........ do the swap and have a chat.......... thats 3 pm....... then drive back to the valley and dispose of swap beers................ i just cant see it happening by 4 in the arvo to give me time to get raidy for said family function.

Schooey............. the batton it yours!

Would have been fun to take the Ute for a run and meet everyone too.

Maybe the swap date wont be on my brothers of his girlfriends dirthday partys next time! <_<

thats 2 now.

cheers

PS............ just bottled a stout thatis a contender

Im definately OUT. Sorry
Cheers
Steve

Im definately OUT. Sorry Cheers Steve

Sorry again Steve. I'm ready to bottle. Numbers locked in no matter what.

1. Stuster
2. VACANT
3. nifty
4. PoMo
5. Crozdog
6. Kabooby
7. Fatgodzilla
8. Muggus
9. floppinab
10. Insight
11. redbeard
12. Gulpa
13. SAH
14. HomeBrewWorld.com
15. BeerSlayer
16. Schooey
17. Pint of Lager
18. Thirstywench
19. Josh
20. Cortez The Killer
21. Jon W
22. DK
23. Jez
24. tony
25. Loftboy
26. Doc
27. Monkeybusiness
28. Linz

Geez Steve........... you didnt have to pull out because i cant make it to the swap day :p

Geez Steve........... you didnt have to pull out because i cant make it to the swap day :p

It's ok, Tony. He was back in on Monday, out again on Wednesday.....so I think we should be expecting another post from him tomorrow. :p

Steve, what's the story? You still have time to make something, mate. :)

So you're definitely out Steve?

If so, my mate that I brew with may be able to take your empty spot if thats cool with everyone.

Or were you still gonna take two spots Tony?

Jez

So you're definitely out Steve?

If so, my mate that I brew with may be able to take your empty spot if thats cool with everyone.

Or were you still gonna take two spots Tony?

Jez

Definately OUT. Your mates welcome to the spot Jez.
Cheers
Steve

Geeez !! the budget is all done & the honeymoon is slowly coming to and end. Its not like you Canb peeps are that stretched at work is it ???? :rolleyes: or u building some extension to the castle ?

cheers

Naaa..... not forking out 2 batches.

only one spot for me.

Im already in 2 swaps...... dont think i could manage a third case.

cheers

Schooey............. the batton it yours!

I better start smoothing over the minister for war now then... :blink: she still hasn't forgiven me for the pub crawl day yet :ph34r:

It may not go down to well that the current date is the day before I fly to darwin for a week and intend stay over the following weekend to enjoy a lovely corporate box at the V8's at Hidden Valley

so how many HAGS do we have? Me, you, Thirstywench and who else?

Im going to do a steve here and say i still may be available to do the run.

The old V8 Ute would love the trip.......... blow the cobwebs out of the headers!

I really want to come down and meet everyone.

I will let you know schooey.......... my Bro isnt on line tonight so i will work it out.

Good point............. where are we going to assemble all the hunter cases?

My place is free if rutherford is convenient? I have room.

cheers

No worries mate, if something changes and you cant I'm sure I'll be fine. I have to give her a reason to kick my arse every now and then :p

Are we locked in for Josh's kind offer to host the swap??

I'll be 3/4 of the way along the Kokoda Track on the day of the swap, so I'll have to drop off my case earlier..

I think we should lock it in. Any objectors speak soon or I'll put that in as the swap location.

lock it in Larry!

all i need now is a firm address that i can "where is" (or i will take the wifes GPS for backup)......... 6 hours of overtime to pay the tolls and a time to be there!

Oh and the hunter folks really need to organise a drop off point!........ like i said, my place is good....... or perhaps Schooeys?

cheers

Just gone and checked out the Wiki article and I'm counting 27 bottles counting my own I need to have ready for the swap.
I take it the last spot is staying empty ?
Trying to psych myself up for bottling.

Doc

Not sure, Doc. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody takes that last spot in the next few weeks, so might be wise to go the whole hog and bottle one extra just in case. :D

Back