Nsw Xmas In July Case 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I......................Thinking....................HAG Comp. coming up...................... :(

I pondered on this or the HAG comp. This won out.

Not enough warning on the HAG comp considering i have no beer.

i can have something great ready in 3 months but not in 4 weeks with a half built rig.

Im tinking of brewing a lager....... schwarzbier or Rauchbier?

any preferences folks?

Dammit. Looks like its time to HTFU.

Count me in. :D I'll brew in plentiful quantities also to ensure good guff.

1. Stuster
2. Steve
3. nifty
4. PoMo
5. Crozdog
6. Kabooby
7. Fatgodzilla
8. Muggus
9. floppinab
10. Insight
11. redbeard - my beer is going to ELEVEN !!
12. Gulpa
13. SAH
14. HomeBrewWorld.com
15. BeerSlayer
16. Schooey
17. Pint of Lager
18. Thirstywench
19. Josh
20. Cortez The Killer
21. Jon W
22. DK
23. Jez
24. tony
25. Loftboy
26. Doc
27. Monkeybusiness

This time I hope to get to the swap day too.

Awwww shucks

2 things written above have made the decision for me!

"reputation" and "3 months out"

:p

Im in..... WTF :)

Good call Tony, I'm looking forward to your contribution.

regards,
Scott

what ever i turn out....... it will be something special or nothing at all!

cheers

Tony, Doc, great to see you're both in! :beerbang:

Enjoyed your beers in the past so looking forward to this years efforts :beer:

That isn't a negative relfection on the abilities of everyone else involved..... :lol:

Dammit. Looks like its time to HTFU... This time I hope to get to the swap day too.

I hope I'm not becoming a bad influence on you ... ;)

Road trip in July. Tuross Head, Callala Bay, Fairy Meadow, Balgownie, Woonona .. wherever.

We'll break out the Neil Young tapes and find some groupies (don't tell the wives !!!!).

Rock and Roll B)

I hope I'm not becoming a bad influence on you ... ;)

YES. you are becoming a bad influence on me. I have to step up my beer drinking to keep up with my beer brewing.

It's got me buggered how you lot get through so much to brew so many beers. And I find myself struggling to count the AFD's on more than one hand in a month.

BUT we do what we must in the name of brewing science. :D

Just a question re:Allowable bottles. Couldn't remember from other swaps whether anyone used PET bottles. The designation 'screwtops' is a little murky to my mind, since twist-top bottles are also screwtops. Are PET acceptable?

1. You will supply 28 bottles of your finest hand crafted to be delivered to a designated drop off point to be determined. There will be drop off points at different points around Sydney and hopefully Newcastle.
2. The bottle shall be either 750 or 800ml tallies. Screwtops are acceptable. NO CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES.

Imperial Ryezenbock?

Nice!

:lol:

Dontg tempt me Les. If i had Rice Gulls in stock i might be tempted! Ahhh its just a call to G&G and they are on the doorstep. I think Mark has some rye malt in his shop too doesnt he.

Rauchbier, absolutely Tony!

ITs been a while since i brewed a good old smokey. I love them! Its on the books!

TOO MANY BEERS TO MAKE, TOO LITTLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

I'm thinking about doing an American Brown. I did 1 a while back which was nice, but it could be tweaked a bit to better satisfy such a discerning market such as yourselves. :icon_cheers:

So we need one more...... which sucker is game enough to sign up?

Come on..........you know you want to!

as a good friend of mine used to say to me,

Dont let fear hold you back!

Whats the worst that could happen........ anyone in the last NSW and HAG swap will have a bottle bomb siren installed in the garage by now! :p My wife would laugh as i read a potential bomb warning and ran to the garage to put it in the fridge with great care.

Scott? you know you want to!

cheers

Edit: One quick thought...... if we can get a swap date and location up early, i may be able to book it in with the minister of finance and fun and bring the Newey beers down in the back of the ute with one lucky passenger!

cheers again

Signs on dotted line to be said passenger... plus I have a trailer if there are too many takers for the back of the ute :D

Latest posts

Back