Melbourne-Sterile sample tubes (yeast storage)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spreadsheet shows my order as LCA01, should be 03.
Not a problem if too late to change but is now a fair difference in price.
No problems. Order changed to 03. You're only up for $17.60.

Update!

I placed the order for all our bits & got confirmation, except for one item that's a discontinued line (they ran out of stock yesterday!). The affected punter has been advised.

The LCA04-15-PET vials have just been delivered to the warehouse this arvo & are probably being unpacked as I type, so the total shipment will probably be sent early next week.

Apart from the 3 interlopers from NSW, how does everyone want to play the pick-up/distribution of their items? I'm in East Doncaster.

I'd be happy to pick up Martin. The FIL's off King St so could pop in for a visit while I'm out that way.

:unsure: OK, as long as you don't point & laugh at my (lack of) brewery...& start taking photo's.....

Thanks Martin. I'll pick up if you don't mind.

And thanks a lot for your efforts on my behalf to get the thermometers. I really appreciate that.

Mardoo said:
Thanks Martin. I'll pick up if you don't mind. And thanks a lot for your efforts on my behalf to get the thermometers. I really appreciate that.
No problems, mate.

You DO realize that I'm only doing this to get bottles of free HB until I get my brewery back up & running....Oh! Did I forget to mention the usually obligatory bottles proffered to the organizer of these Bulk Buys?!?!? :ph34r:

You NSW buggers can mail it to me! :p

Ever been to Vicbrew? I run a very tight ship & subtlety is not my strong-suit.. :p

Ah! The psychology of "No direct suggestion..."! :D

Guys, I'm NOT expecting anything from you for doing this - it's been a lot of fun in the organizing & don't forget that I also benefit from having you all on-board, get the 20% discount & free freight for something I was going to do for myself anyway.

Also, I'll welcome anyone to pick-up their stuff, come & look at my "Phoenix" brewery & offer observations & suggestions for improvements (not that I need them, 'cos I'm just an arrogant prick! :ph34r:)

Update!

Consignment is now in the hands of our illustrious AusPost.

Given that it's a P/Hol. long weekend etc., I don't expect delivery before Wednesday.

Can you New South Wallies that haven't provided your actual delivery address please do so via PM & I'll get you a postage quote.

Grainer, I contacted AusPost about your delivery. I said that it's the lower of the two pointers to the Southern Cross & they're currently in negotiations with NASA about potential launch-dates (I got something frivolous about National Security, but hey, we can get around that, eh?).

OK, Guys. The stuff was delivered yesterday arvo.

If you don't want to pick up from East Doncaster (or we organise some central meeting/pickup), I can get a pack of LCA05's into either a box ($2.35 which I think is overkill) or a bag ($1.60). Standard postage to Melbourne Metro is $8.95. Either way, I'll have to break-open the packs/bags to get them in. If you want me to post, you'll need to deposit appropriate funds into my A/C & PM me your name & address.

I'll contact the NSW folks individually via PM to deal with postage, 'cos their orders vary.

Just so everyone is clear on this - unless specified on the pack, the items are NOT STERILE & will need to be processed/sanitized before use.

Thanks Martin.

I've got a couple of days off so might try and pop over before the weekend and visit the FIL while I'm out that way.

No worries, just make sure you call me to confirm before you head-out (address & phone details have been sent via PM). At this stage, the plan is that I'll be at Cocko's place on Friday arvo/night. Other than that, pretty much any time is fine.

Will do. Word of warning: if he asks if you wanna see a magic trick, politely decline. He'll pout for a bit but it's your safest option.

Back