Tubes, Vials And Dishes (yeast Farming Supplys) Mini-bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rats!

Looks like I read up on making yeast slants a week too late! Just started emailing suppliers today asking about (sensible quantities of) 15 - 30mL flat bottom vials!

Let me know if you're doin another buy anytime soon...

Rats!

Looks like I read up on making yeast slants a week too late! Just started emailing suppliers today asking about (sensible quantities of) 15 - 30mL flat bottom vials!

Let me know if you're doin another buy anytime soon...

Hi Shane:

I can send you some microfuges when they arrive. I have already shared half of my vials with someone, but can help you out with the microfuges. Only condition is that you buy me a beer if we ever get to meet up. Since they cost almost nothing anyway, I'll be making a profit on them.......fine....you beat me down......you can have them for free. Will 20 do you for a start? PM your address and I'll get them out to you this week.

R

Recieved mine today, Cheers for the effort Wolfy

Recieved mine today, Cheers for the effort Wolfy
Cool, but don't tease those people who didn't send me express-post bags. :)

I just dropped the last two bags in the mail box, so everyone (who has paid) should get their vials in the mail either tomorrow or early next week.

Champion Wolfy. I am looking forward to joining the ranks of ranchers.

Received mine today,

Thanks Wolfy :)

All the vials have been posted, hopefully Australia Post do their thing and ensure everyone's package arrives without delay.
Just a couple of orders waiting for pickup, but otherwise it's all done.

Most all payments have been sorted, so thanks to everyone for quick responsive payments and for making it all possible.

I have only just started to look into yeast farming so am wondering if anyone has too many vial as I would gladly purchase them from you. PM me if you would like too offload some please :icon_cheers:

I have only just started to look into yeast farming so am wondering if anyone has too many vial as I would gladly purchase them from you. PM me if you would like too offload some please :icon_cheers:

Me too...or if there is another bulk buy I'd be happy to go in.

Bowie.

Has anyone got any vials for sale? I am just starting yeast farming so if anyone can help out with spare vials it would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone got any vials for sale? I am just starting yeast farming so if anyone can help out with spare vials it would be greatly appreciated.

I have a fair few 16mm PP test tubes with lids if that's any help to you?

Pm me if you're interested

Latest posts

Back