Little Creatures Next Single Batch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.8% & 55IBU... c'mon! <_<
On second thoughts... That 55ibu is probably only calculated, not measured. So probably wouldn't have taken into account the hot whirlpool... Which I hope they dumped a massive addition into. Either way hope to grab a sample when it's in.

on the little creatures website they say that next friday there's some sort of free tasting at the brewery in freo and the little creatures pub in fizroy. has anyone been to one of these before? sounds too good to be true... (free beer?!)

Tapped a keg of it this morning, and it is BY FAR the best thing little creatures have ever made.

I am in love with this beer after 1 sip, I will do my best to squeeze the recipe out of my rep and share it on the forums.

Get down and try it before it goes, we only have limited amounts.

Where's the usual suspects list? I know International Beer Shop in West Leederville (WA) has some but is that the only place?

By the way chaps I've only heard good things from those who've tasted it but can I get a beer lovers tasting notes?

Tapped a keg of it this morning, and it is BY FAR the best thing little creatures have ever made.

I am in love with this beer after 1 sip, I will do my best to squeeze the recipe out of my rep and share it on the forums.

Get down and try it before it goes, we only have limited amounts.

Your just saying that so I'll go down to Archive and spend the kids inheritance on beer <_< .

Ok.

Had one tonight. I really liked it.
Unfortunately I had to drink it before it really had time to warm up so some of my impressions will be tempered by the too cold serving temp.
Bitterness is balanced to me. I know there was some concern that at only 55IBU (I think) it wasn't bitter enough but I don't think that's the case.
Malt was there without being in the way.
The hop flavour was nice and fruity, not a massive citrus only bomb but all round tasty. A nice coating on the tongue as I went further down the beer.
If I took the time to really analyse it I'd perhaps say it is more of a big IPA than a real IIPA, but I really enjoyed it regardless.
Dangerously drinkable for 7.8% too :)

Where's the usual suspects list? I know International Beer Shop in West Leederville (WA) has some but is that the only place?

Cellarbrations Carlisle and Mane Liquor Ascot have some too...
I have to pay freight on mine...

I'll be on the hunt for this as soon as I leave work.

Usual spots for me are The Freo Docter (same street as Freo Hospital), the North Freo Liquor Merchants (Queen Victoria Street) and on odd occasions Willagee Cellarbrations. They have all managed to get in previous LC single batches, so between the three I should have a 6'er by nights end...

Archive has about 6 cases left, single bottle purchase only. I sold the other 6 today in 4 hours.

Great drop boys, but don't muck around, I reckon they will be gone tomorrow.

We also have about 12 or so kegs if you miss out, so have one off tap. (It's twice as good off tap....)

Archive has about 6 cases left, single bottle purchase only. I sold the other 6 today in 4 hours.

Great drop boys, but don't muck around, I reckon they will be gone tomorrow.

We also have about 12 or so kegs if you miss out, so have one off tap. (It's twice as good off tap....)

If only I had a site visit to do. You doing growlers in this one?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back