Little Creatures Next Single Batch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I didn't really dig that last 1/2 Belgian one they did (quiet American?). It tasted like cough syrup.

Funk then Funk1 said:
Has anyone tried this new one yet? Supposed to be out today I think?
I don't think it has hit the shelves yet. I haven't seen the new Mad Brewers release yet (Garden de Paradisi), and believe with this now coming under the 'Lion Craft' umbrella, they were planning the stagger the two by a month. This may have changed though. Keen to know if anyone has seen any of these 2 single batch releases 'in the wild' yet.

I spotted the Mad Brewers one around last weekend, didn't pick it up though.

picked up the Mad Brewers Witbier today - its 6.2% and spicey so the label reads. might crack her open on the weekend.

Both owned by lion nathan. Read post above by brew matt regarding special releases being staggered

Aah yes. My bad. For some reason my swiss cheese brain thought LC's was owned by Fosters.

Not too impressed with The Rule Of Three. Grassy hops don't seem to go well with belgian yeast flavours.

I tried one on the weekend - I like English Ales but not really developed a taste for Belgian beers so I wasn't sure what to expect.

My verdict is that it wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. Glad I only bought 1 of them.

More looking forward to tracking down the new Feral Brew Series (oaked Black IPA).

As usual I bought a whole case. Did I like beer... For a cross beer style belgian and esb it's exactly that, the Styrian goldings is in good use and the spiciness from the yeast you can notice. I had this beer at 3c from a decanted glass. For a massive ipa double ipa hop head beer maker, it's a different beer, borderline like.

Will be sure to try the next one at 10c to see how she fares!

Popped the top off a Big Dipper last night, still have a few left. Man I wish they made this beer all the time. Still had huge flavor, oily and packs a punch too - had a Fat Yak a then this and was glowing already!

Logman said:
Popped the top off a Big Dipper last night, still have a few left. Man I wish they made this beer all the time. Still had huge flavor, oily and packs a punch too - had a Fat Yak a then this and was glowing already!
I thought I had the last Big Dipper in existence when I drank about 12 months ago (or maybe longer). Like you, wish it could still be purchased.

Latest posts

Back