Little Creatures Next Single Batch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That information has already been posted here a few days ago by the Brewer at Little Creatures.

regards

Graeme

That information has already been posted here a few days ago by the Brewer at Little Creatures.

regards

Graeme
Really? I hadn't seen that thread so thanks to the OP for letting me know.

And there you go..... should start hitting shops in the next couple of weeks.

Image006.jpg

american or english brown?

My money's on an American... probably backbone of Chinook for bittering and cascade flavour and aroma :icon_drool2: let's hope

I'm hoping the other way, would like to see them bring something out along the lines of a english brown

My guess is they use the LCPA yeast and the already mentioned hops, 'all Aussie hop beer (Tassie Cascade, Tassie Hallertau, Galaxy and Topaz)' as mentioned by Alex T in another thread.

My money is on an American style... English flavours are to subtle for the lads at Little Creatures :p

Wonder if it is going to be available countrywide or just selected outlets. ?

btw we get LCPA here locally at the Liquorland if you ask them to order you a case.
$64.00 a carton though. :unsure:

My guess is they use the LCPA yeast and the already mentioned hops, 'all Aussie hop beer (Tassie Cascade, Tassie Hallertau, Galaxy and Topaz)' as mentioned by Alex T in another thread.

Ahh yes... i remember now... good pick up :icon_cheers: ... good also to add to this thread.

Should be good then

I'm starting to salivate already.
I can feel a cartoon of this one coming on.
Those pint bottles are ideal for homebrew.
Already have one carton of them from the LCPA and another dozen would be a treat especially if they are filled with this Brown Ale.

And there you go..... should start hitting shops in the next couple of weeks.

Brilliant - When is it hitting the taps at LC Freo? White rabbit is almost an american brown ale so it will be an interesting comparison!

Those pint bottles are ideal for homebrew.

Damn straight are they! I have about 150 I've collected of them over the past couple years...I'm not that rich that I can buy a case or 2 of LCPA every week :lol: I just had the help of family and friends I converted to from VB to LC :p

On topic I can't wait to try that brown. brown ale isn't exactly the most appetising name, but theyre damn tasty!

btw we get LCPA here locally at the Liquorland if you ask them to order you a case.
$64.00 a carton though. :unsure:

That's the Dan Murphy's discounted price in Sydney. Liqourland costs a bit more so you're doing ok.

Jez

Back