Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Rob.

We operate out of a warehouse, and any collections must be organised prior to dropping in - sorry, but that's just how it is for the time being.

Further down the track we plan to have a shop that can facilitate blokes wandering in.

We don't do bulk grain right now. Just per kg prices, in 10g increments (outside of the BB). But our per kilo prices are very competitive.

Hey, everyone - fresh White Labs air-shipment hit us today… we have restocked with many favourites, and added quite a few to the lineup (which I believe gives us the biggest range in Australia).

NEW: (many in limited quantities to test the water)
WLP011 European Ale Yeast
WLP060 American Ale Yeast Blend
WLP099 Super High Gravity Ale Yeast
WLP351 Bavarian Weizen Yeast
WLP510 Bastogne Belgian Ale Yeast [Platinum]
WLP545 Belgian Strong Ale Yeast
WLP565 Belgian Saison Yeast 1
WLP630 Berliner Weisse Blend
WLP644 Brettanmoyces Bruxellensis Trois (yes, we now stock Brett)
WLP645 Brettanomyces Claussenii
WLP650 Brettanmoyces Bruxellensis
WLP653 Brettanomyces Lambicus
WLP655 Belgian Sour Mix 1
WLP665 Flemish Ale Blend
WLP820 Oktoberfest/Marzen Lager Yeast
WLP833 German Bock Lager Yeast
WLN3200 Servomyces Yeast Nutrient

FRESH RESTOCKS: (back in stock by popular demand)
WLP008 East Coast Ale Yeast
WLP013 London Ale Yeast
WLP029 German Ale/Kolsch Yeast
WLP051 California Ale V Yeast
WLP080 Cream Ale Yeast Blend
WLP090 San Diego Super Yeast (yeah baby!)
WLP380 Hefeweizen IV Ale Yeast
WLP775 English Cider Yeast
WLP810 San Francisco Lager Yeast
WLP940 Mexican Lager Yeast
WLN1000 Yeast Nutrient

Lastly, I'll be updating the first post in this thread with the latest news as it comes to hand - so you don't need to scrawl through pages to find out our latest arrivals and news.

Cheers! :kooi:

Since you've just re-stocked with new-stock, does that mean that your current stocks of "old" stock will be available for purchase during the upcoming grain BB at "Red-hot, get it whilst you can" discount prices? 'Wouldn't mind stocking up on a few yeasty-beasties to build-up my own stocks.

Or, perhaps, after such gratuitous overuse of the word, I should be thrown into the Stocks?? :D

MartinOC said:
Since you've just re-stocked with new-stock, does that mean that your current stocks of "old" stock will be available for purchase during the upcoming grain BB at "Red-hot, get it whilst you can" discount prices? 'Wouldn't mind stocking up on a few yeasty-beasties to build-up my own stocks.

Or, perhaps, after such gratuitous overuse of the word, I should be thrown into the Stocks?? :D
Homebrewer aka bargain hunter, aka tight ass.

So, can we expect "red hots"???? He he

Rob.P said:
Homebrewer aka bargain hunter, aka tight ass.
:icon_offtopic: My ass is wonderfully tight (..even if I do say so myself!) & since Cocko will be there, I intend to keep facing TOWARDS him at ALL times. :p

MartinOC said:
:icon_offtopic: My ass is wonderfully tight (..even if I do say so myself!) & since Cocko will be there, I intend to keep facing TOWARDS him at ALL times. :p
Absolute LOL!! :lol:

MartinOC said:

Our last purchase was fresh just a month ago, so we don't have any old stock that we're desperate to get rid of right now, sorry.
We show all our "best before" dates on our yeasts, and would encourage any potential customers to learn the age of the yeast they're buying - regardless of the supplier.

We will have yeast available at the bulk buy, yes.
Will it be at "super hot prices"? Well, it will be freight free… :p

Don't know if this is a mistake, but I noticed some US hops (Amarillo) in the AUS category on your site. Mistake or not, I went ahead and bought some... so it worked...

brouhaha said:
Don't know if this is a mistake, but I noticed some US hops (Amarillo) in the AUS category on your site. Mistake or not, I went ahead and bought some... so it worked...
Whoops! Thanks for pointing that out. A mistake. Will sort it out.

Thanks for your order!

Spiesy said:
Whoops! Thanks for pointing that out. A mistake. Will sort it out.

Thanks for your order!
Not a problem, I build websites all day long, things like that stand out like dogs bollocks to me.

They normally would to me too.

Maybe some mild dyslexia confusing USA with AUS on a busy data entry day, aided by beer.

That's what I'm going with anyway.

Hey Spiesy. Are the 90 degree 1/2" comp fittings for 1/2" tube or 12mm? Need one of these for my hlt but only got 1/2" ss tube on hand. Thanks

Thanks mate. Will place an order for pickup at the BB. Might grab a bit of chocolate too as I was too slow getting in on a split.

Latest posts

Back