Fermzilla

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For f u c K s sake mate would you just piss off. All you post is shit about exploding fermzilla's, nothing useful and nobody gives a shit what you say except your little circle jerk KK clan. So how about you keep your crap posts to somewhere else where they might care. Ignored from now.

The only thing these guys are achieving is tarnishing Keg King's brand. Keg King are spending more time in their competitor's thread shitting on their product rather than coming up with a product that's able to compete. As a consumer we're the ones who lose out.

For f u c K s sake mate would you just piss off. All you post is shit about exploding fermzilla's, nothing useful and nobody gives a shit what you say except your little circle jerk KK clan. So how about you keep your crap posts to somewhere else where they might care. Ignored from now.
Highly useful for people to Know to stand back when there is pressure in something that is not made to hold it. Looks like you built up some pressure already and the truth PRV ain’t working so get personal eh what.

Are you saying yours bursts open better than Kegland's? You're full of sh!t. We just got shown an example of someone who didn't use a spunding valve and it didn't burst open at all. The swedish pictures are someone shooting it WITH A GUN, but you're too stupid to notice that.
i would use a gun if i was unhappy with my fermenterand put it out of its misery too

You're not doing fine, you reek of desperation. You're spending your free time in your competitor's products threads and telling us how they've treated you so unfairly. You've ruined the forum with your shi!t and have no regard for the homebrewers on here, you're just thinking about yourself at this point - you don't actually care how bad it gets on here. You've been asked multiple times to stay out of this thread and you never respect the wishes of the people on the forum. There's a Fermentasaurus thread that you should stick to but you never do.
We are doing just fine and sales are through the roof. We get mentioned and so we will respond.

You weren't mentioned and neither was your fermenter - you have your own threads for that. You come here to take cheap shots and contribute nothing to the homebrewing community and you've been asked to leave and you won't. I don't think I've ever met a more annoying person. it's incredibly pathetic that this is how you choose to conduct yourself.

Everyone. I hope this thread can get back on to the Fermzilla topic without trolls or brand fussing. I'm trying to clear up those issues. Remember, you can report a post and I will see it. Maybe not immediately, but soon.

You're leaving out the bit where the author fully admitted to his two mistakes - he opened the valve to allow the pressure to build up in the container jar and then he completely removed the spunding valve. What do you expect is going to happen if he ferments with no spunding valve on?

Like I said, there's a tonne of people who have these things who probably should start off in buckets like the rest of us did for a good decade or more.

View attachment 118691
Surely the PRV should have activated!

I think it's just the lid of the collection container that is not to be used under pressure. I think the container itself is fine.

The only thing these guys are achieving is tarnishing Keg King's brand. Keg King are spending more time in their competitor's thread shitting on their product rather than coming up with a product that's able to compete. As a consumer we're the ones who lose out.
For a start it's not a Keg Land thread, and both parties are allowed to comment just as they were in the Fermentasaurus thread, didn't take Kee long to jump on and call out the snubby, didn't take him long to come up with something to try and copy it.
https://aussiehomebrewer.com/threads/kk-fermentasaurus-conical-pet-fermenter.93589/page-20Still didn't get it right though, how much beer gets left in the all rounder as opposed to the snubby.

001.JPG

No matter which vessel is being used it is good to see the positive and negative points on all, not restrict a thread to only showing positive points.
There are prospective buyers for these vessels, doesn't give the purchaser a fair opinion if only the positives are allowed to be put forward.

If there is an issue with the collection container, which there could be seeing so many destroyed then that should be addressed.
Maybe kee should make a similar video on how to test the FermZilla range as the life span is only 2 years before it needs hydro testing.

For a start it's not a Keg Land thread, and both parties are allowed to comment

I disagree. We've tried that, it doesn't work. Keg King are spending all their time in here slinging sh!t on their competitors and contributing nothing to the conversation. The majority of people want BOTH companies to stay out of each other's product threads for the betterment of the community. Kee may have once posted in the FS thread but that was probably a year ago now so I think you should get over it and move on. I've called out Kegland in threads they shouldn't be in, but KK seem to be the repeat offenders here and have made this place a much more unpleasant place because of it. Kegland seem to get the message and we can actually hold a conversation about brewing with them and get helpful advice.

On top of all this we have people in here sharing photos of Fermzilla's being shot and you yourself WEAL have been known to share photos you've found off the net and passed them off as your own. I think it's in everyone's best interest if we keep each other's companies out of their respective threads.

Maybe kee should make a similar video on how to test the FermZilla range as the life span is only 2 years before it needs hydro testing

What does having it pressure tested every 2 years have to do with anything? You're supposed to get the vessel re-tested every 2 years in line with Australian compliance. You know this, the Fermentasaurus comes with the exact same instructions. How is this relevant to anything being discussed here?

On the topic of the All Rounder, I fail to see how it's a copied product? It's a Fermzilla with a flat bottom on it. It's the perfect shaped device - I get pressure fermenting, oxygen free transfers and a vessel that fits in a small under counter bar fridge. I couldn't be more happier with it.

I'm glad the snub nose works well for you, maybe you can go sing it's praises in the FS thread. To me it's just baffling why you'd have a conical with no collection facility as that's the entire point of having a concical.

I disagree. We've tried that, it doesn't work. Keg King are spending all their time in here slinging sh!t on their competitors and contributing nothing to the conversation. The majority of people want BOTH companies to stay out of each other's product threads for the betterment of the community. Kee may have once posted in the FS thread but that was probably a year ago now so I think you should get over it and move on. I've called out Kegland in threads they shouldn't be in, but KK seem to be the repeat offenders here and have made this place a much more unpleasant place because of it. Kegland seem to get the message and we can actually hold a conversation about brewing with them and get helpful advice.

On top of all this we have people in here sharing photos of Fermzilla's being shot and you yourself WEAL have been known to share photos you've found off the net and passed them off as your own. I think it's in everyone's best interest if we keep each other's companies out of their respective threads.

What does having it pressure tested every 2 years have to do with anything? You're supposed to get the vessel re-tested every 2 years in line with Australian compliance. You know this, the Fermentasaurus comes with the exact same instructions. How is this relevant to anything being discussed here?

On the topic of the All Rounder, I fail to see how it's a copied product? It's a Fermzilla with a flat bottom on it. It's the perfect shaped device - I get pressure fermenting, oxygen free transfers and a vessel that fits in a small under counter bar fridge. I couldn't be more happier with it.

I'm glad the snub nose works well for you, maybe you can go sing it's praises in the FS thread. To me it's just baffling why you'd have a conical with no collection facility as that's the entire point of having a concical.
The reason it would be good to see a similar video as the Fermentasaurus is because you yourself are confused and giving advice which is contradictory to advice given by Keg Land.
Nothing baffling about the cone in the snub nose just means I can retrieve more wort as shown in the photo.
I can't see anything wrong with sponsors commenting in threads as long as it is not a sponsors thread.
Also you don't get an oxygen free transfer which ever vessel you use.

I get bugger all left behind in my all rounder.

The cone shape in the snub nose is just to save money on tooling. Let's not make up stories about it being there for any other reason.

Back