Fermzilla

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never said Kee invented plastic pressure fermenting, but Kee developed the Fermentasaurus while at Keg King. Whether they like it or not, it's his legacy and they wouldn't have such a product if it wasn't for him. The innovation carries on over at Kegland while Keg King keeps themselves busy arguing with homebrewers in their competitor's thread.

I never said Kee invented plastic pressure fermenting, but Kee developed the Fermentasaurus while at Keg King. Whether they like it or not, it's his legacy and they wouldn't have such a product if it wasn't for him. The innovation carries on over at Kegland while Keg King keeps themselves busy arguing with homebrewers in their competitor's thread.
I know he didn't invent plastic pressure fermenting, I am just showing you where the idea came from for the Fermentasaurus. Like most other things, even when he was at KK they were copied or blatant patent infringements. Don't know how long you have known him but I have known him a long time. I am not surprised to read that Perlick are pissed off for him copying their Flow Control valve.

If you actually checked the other thread you'd realise I was the one who raised the fake reviews and have been very critical of them throughout that whole thread. Just as I'm doing to you here. The difference is Kegland don't seem to argue with their customer base like this.

It's not our problem you didn't protect your trademarks globally, so stop mentioning it. Take them to court if you think you have a legal standing. I'm guessing you don't have a case which is why you spend your time bitching about it here instead.

Yes, like I said. More than 10 times the fans that KegKing have. They are doing a lot of things right.
They are using our trademarks registered and protected locally and yes we are going to court if they don't stop so you guessed wrong - again. Enough said.

Hardly an innovation - good grief.

If you do order from Kegland and get a defective fermzilla good luck getting it fixed, it took them 9 days just to give me shipping confirmation on the original order and now every email I send to them responding to one of their questions about the defective item takes 2 days to get an additional response.

I know he didn't invent plastic pressure fermenting, I am just showing you where the idea came from for the Fermentasaurus. Like most other things, even when he was at KK they were copied or blatant patent infringements. Don't know how long you have known him but I have known him a long time. I am not surprised to read that Perlick are pissed off for him copying their Flow Control valve.

So by this logic, the Fermentasaurus & by extension G3 products which continue to be sold by KegKing are rip offs? I assume that KegKing being so verdantly anti-plagiarism will discontinue their production immediately then!

So by this logic, the Fermentasaurus & by extension G3 products which continue to be sold by KegKing are rip offs? I assume that KegKing being so verdantly anti-plagiarism will discontinue their production immediately then!
Your sounding more like your avatar, big difference in using someones idea and blatantly ripping off a patented product.

If you do order from Kegland and get a defective fermzilla good luck getting it fixed, it took them 9 days just to give me shipping confirmation on the original order and now every email I send to them responding to one of their questions about the defective item takes 2 days to get an additional response.
I'd suggest calling them

Your sounding more like your avatar, big difference in using someones idea and blatantly ripping off a patented product.

If you could explain how the orginal Fermentasaurus was a "blantant rip off" where as a G3 is "using someones idea"

Is there a difference?

Oh yeah, when KegKing is in question.... that's the difference

I'd suggest calling them

They're sending me a replacement part today so a good outcome overall. I guess their customer service is a little overwhelmed. I still like the overall design of the fermzilla and the parts "appear" to be good quality, so maybe I just got unlucky with moulding issues on the butterfly valve.

If you could explain how the orginal Fermentasaurus was a "blantant rip off" where as a G3 is "using someones idea"

Is there a difference?

Oh yeah, when KegKing is in question.... that's the difference
Homer, I will try and make it simple for you. No one said the Fermentasaurus was a blatant rip off, the FC on the Intertap was a blatant rip off of a patented Perlick FC tap.
What MBB was saying the idea for the Fermentasaurus came from the Fastferment fermenter.
Why is Keg King in question?
You seem to have got more bitter with Keg King since your fail with the FermZilla.

Homer, I will try and make it simple for you. No one said the Fermentasaurus was a blatant rip off, the FC on the Intertap was a blatant rip off of a patented Perlick FC tap.
What MBB was saying the idea for the Fermentasaurus came from the Fastferment fermenter.
Why is Keg King in question?
You seem to have got more bitter with Keg King since your fail with the FermZilla.

I am pretty sure MBB was insinuating both items were rip offs / idea copies / patent infringements or whatever, all those mean the same thing anyway. Saying IntertapFC was a blatant rip off of Perlick but Fermentasaurus was just a 'copied idea' is the sort of one-sided f*uckery I would expect from the KegKing circle jerk crew to come up with

And KegKing come into because CEO is always on here venting his spleen about the dishonesty and skulduggery which KegLand is apparently perpetrating against them daily

Personally, I couldn't give a sh*t if Kee said he got the idea for the Fermentasaurus while on an ayahuasca trip deep in the Amazon when really he directly copied the Fast Ferment idea, I could care less. Its you idiots that want to nit pick over this lame sh*t like jealous teenage girls

I am pretty sure MBB was insinuating both items were rip offs / idea copies / patent infringements or whatever, all those mean the same thing anyway. Saying IntertapFC was a blatant rip off of Perlick but Fermentasaurus was just a 'copied idea' is the sort of one-sided f*uckery I would expect from the KegKing circle jerk crew to come up with

And KegKing come into because CEO is always on here venting his spleen about the dishonesty and skulduggery which KegLand is apparently perpetrating against them daily

Personally, I couldn't give a sh*t if Kee said he got the idea for the Fermentasaurus while on an ayahuasca trip deep in the Amazon when really he directly copied the Fast Ferment idea, I could care less. Its you idiots that want to nit pick over this lame sh*t like jealous teenage girls
Yep Homer, the fail on your FermZilla has really got to you. Time to chill out.

You pricks get to me..

I've gotten over the fact I ruined my FermZilla by getting myself a nice new All Rounder which is going great thanks for asking.
Hey BB did you get a visor and ear protection with it? Or better still don't ferment under pressure. Joking aside the Perlick FC is the blatant rip off I was refering to.

You pricks get to me..

I've gotten over the fact I ruined my FermZilla by getting myself a nice new All Rounder which is going great thanks for asking.
Hey BB did you get a visor and ear protection with it? Or better still don't ferment under pressure. Joking aside the Perlick FC is the blatant rip off I was refering to.

Why are Keg King selling that very product, then?
Because KK did the right thing when it was pointed out by Perlick's legal representative that there was a patent infringement, acknowledged what was done in the past and settled appropriately with Perlick. That is how an honest and decent business operates. KK was given the right to sell out its remaining stock. Those KK resellers who can prove their product came from KK are in the clear but those who bought elsewhere will get mopped up eventually I expect. Would not be great to get such a subpoena I imagine. Perlick has nothing to lose by going after what is rightfully theirs as the legal costs end up with those who sold the patent infringing items.

Latest posts

Back