Ducatiboy Stu - Embroided Ahb Shirts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes 2 different members doing 2 seperate orders on the one thread..

Godwin Grech isn't doing much at the moment, maybe we could get him in to sort out the situation ;)

Nope, he'll just tell Mr Turnbull about it, then he'll want a shirt for free, homebrewing won't be cool anymore and if the ******* ever makes it into power, he'll forget the shirt was free and only remember we're drinking tax-free alcohol. Then we'll all be screwed! :eek:

Back on topic, those polo's look nice there GMK!

Cheers SJ

Back on topic, those polo's look nice there GMK!

Can this be split into two threads please by a MOD? Call it GMKs AHB T-shirts expressions of interest?

Duc - im interested in an embroidered shirt as the screen printed one is shagged.

Cheers
Steve

Can this be split into two threads please by a MOD? Call it GMKs AHB T-shirts expressions of interest?

Duc - im interested in an embroidered shirt as the screen printed one is shagged.

Cheers
Steve

Good on ya GMK & Ducatiboy for getting off your arses and getting something done. I guess though someone has to differentuate your products. GMK's shirts look good & I like the knickname on the shirt bit, Duc I like the idea of a cap / bucket hat as well as the possibility of different colour shirts (I think I'm right in reading that aren't I ?)

So if you haven't done so, contact each other and make a decision and get back to us. I'm not interested in choosing sides !

I spoke to my embroidery bloke last night over several schooners and he set a minimum of 10 of whatever style shirts are wanted. He will do any style as long as there is a min of 10. It just makes it easier for him. He had no issues doing dress shirts, work shirts and polo's.

I have no minimum order and no set up cost.

Anyways - upto you guys.

So far I am ordering 2...one for me and one for Franko.

I no longer have the set-up costs after meeting over a few schooners.

All I will need to know is how many want polo shirts, chambrey shirts, hats, caps,cotton drill shirts etc.

Ducati Boys stuff:

1. Warra48, polo shirt
2. Steve, cap

GMKs stuff:

1. Carboy, 2 shirts

OK, just to add fuel to the merchandise war..

Ducati - Do your polo shirts have the nice big embroidered logo similar to GMK's ? about 4 inch square.

GMK - No chance at all of getting your shirt in black/gold ? (I hate green shirts)

Will definately get 1 maybe 2 polos from one of you guys.

Nice Merchandise.

A suggestion:

Why don't you guys start an AHB merchandise site.
AHB will get an agreed cut of all trades.
I have not time or Brain to keep these apart LOL

Just a thought :p

Nice Merchandise.

A suggestion:

Why don't you guys start an AHB merchandise site.
AHB will get an agreed cut of all trades.
I have not time or Brain to keep these apart LOL

Just a thought :p

That would be the best way to go... no conflicting products, AHB automatically gets X% of sales etc.

I can't organise the products, but if such a thing can't be hosted here - I can sure host the merchandise site for AHB.
Free of charge obviously.

If the powers that be want to act on this, just yell me.

back to the storyline, if merchandise site is a no go,

GMK - unk, I'll try to learn to live with green - put me down for 1 of your polo's so long as you can fit my handle on the shirt :lol:
That might grow to 2 pending Ducati's reply.

My logo will be the same size as GMK and P&C logo for the shirts. It will be scaled down for hats/caps.

I will ask the question will regard to mixed colours for polo shirts...

I can also get fleecy jumpers etc for winter brewing

My logo will be the same size as GMK and P&C logo for the shirts. It will be scaled down for hats/caps.

I will ask the question will regard to mixed colours for polo shirts...

I can also get fleecy jumpers etc for winter brewing

Damn! so now I have to buy one of yours too - ah well, gotta be a way to write em off on my tax return
Summer uniform, winter uniform - yep that'll work ;)

Oh, by fleecy jumpers - you mean sweat shirt? guess I'm up for 1 polo and 1 sweat - colour prefs in order - black purple maroon white - whichever you can do.

Cheers
Steve

Sorted.
The topic for GMK's one can be found here http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=34706

I've split the posts accordingly. I think there is only one that was ordering from both, so Steve you should post again in the GMK topic for your order.

Beers,
Doc

Thanks Doc...

:)

Back