Ahb Merch.. Again.. Simple Really!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bummer oh well i am keen for a few goodies :) does seem weird i would have thought it was a good thing for the forum ! maybe you should just do it anyway yourself and link from your sig on here?

plus i would think there is a lot of newer members who dont even know how to see/read this thread who would be keen to buy! i know i didnt know about clicking on 'all latest threads' for about two years after joining !!

bummer oh well i am keen for a few goodies :) does seem weird i would have thought it was a good thing for the forum ! maybe you should just do it anyway yourself and link from your sig on here?

plus i would think there is a lot of newer members who dont even know how to see/read this thread who would be keen to buy! i know i didnt know about clicking on 'all latest threads' for about two years after joining !!

Yeah, takes a while to find that little trick.

I will get pricing and minimums on the extra stuff and start and new thread for expressions of interest, in another forum that appears in the All latest threads box...

Cheers!

What about a new design? :ph34r:

It only took 9 months to work out the first one! :D

But seriously, would be cool to look at what else we could come up with?

I know Pennywise was saying maybe his sig. would be cool, which I agree but surely there is something new and rad we could do?

BTW:

Have been checking it out and if we go with a new design or old, we will be offering bags [Backpacks, satchels etc] beanies, shirts, T's, hoodys, towels, you name it, if you can embroider it, it will be in the options!!

Should be cool....

Nice work mate. Could send the kids to school with a "Simple Really" backpack :)

must remember to remain sober when ordering this time :lol:

Hoodies :beerbang:

Bar runners :beerbang:

etc: :beerbang:

ok ill ave a go , what about

can or grain we feel your pain
aussiehomebrewer.com.au

with some sort of hoppy picture thingy ?

or even
grain or can, we have the plan
aussiehomebrewer.com.au

must admit the simple really will take alot of budging

Ok,

Hit up Dane for approval and we are good to go on the 'Simple Really' design...

Many are 'hopefully' still packing some good condition threads from the last buy, I would love to go with a new design but Dane has indicated that due to the possible re-branding of the site, it may be a conflict, which I respect...

SOOO...

It will be another buy, Tees, Hoodies, all the same as last time with the focus being on a shizen load of new product that can be embroidered - example: anything from here: http://shopping.netsuite.com

Cut and copy link if you are wary ;)

I will get prices tomorrow and start a new thread...

Cheers!

Very interested in a couple extra hoodies, some more polos and if i can find a T big enough to fit me (had to give the last one away).

Would also take a beanie, but would love a bucket hat.

Fantastic I was hoping there would be another round of gear, I missed out on the last one.
Definitely keen for a few shirts.

They are getting all the prices together for me, should have a price list by the tomorrow.

PROBLEM: Is with the caps/beanies/all head wear. The image with simple really written underneath is just too big, if they shrunk it down small enough you would not be able to read the words...

Options are:
Just the picture on the front, web address across back? or
Just the picture on the front, simple really across the back?

Or any other thoughts?

Does this make the head ware not viable to anyone?

Reminder: On offer will be items from this website: http://shopping.netsuite.com/c.689393/2_wi...prit/index.html

Not all things can be printed, not all can be embroidered but anything that can - will be on the list!

Maybe just the image on front and the slogan + web address on back? or is that too much text for the rear?

Whatever we decide on, can we please drop the www. from the web address, so just aussiehomebrewer.com

I don't think I know anyone who still types www. into the browser, and it just looks so 80ies (in a bad way).

Alternatively I have to 'de-broider' those letters myself I guess... :lol:

Latest posts

Back