Ahb Merch.. Again.. Simple Really!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine from the PO yesterday. Great work fellas. Now just to wait for next winter so I can wear it.

Cheers

Hey Cocko,

Just was wondering if you could check the tracking number on my parcel. Just hasn't seemed to show up yet. Not stressing just checking

Cheers Sean

Hey Cocko,

Just was wondering if you could check the tracking number on my parcel. Just hasn't seemed to show up yet. Not stressing just checking

Cheers Sean

Hey mate, will check in the morning for you...

Although the ones I have checked so far have not been scanned... we post a lot of shit everyday and find because we hand in bags full at the PO, they dont get scanned until they hit the pick up PO....

Regardless, I will check in the morning for ya.

Cheers

Thanks Cocko and pok, got my gear last week and wearing my Polo today at work!

Cheers,

Clint

Hey Cocko,

Mate my gear showed up today, it is shit hot buddy, much appreciated. Too bad the temp here in QLD is f@#cking 38 degrees no need for a hoodie at present. Big thank you to yourself and Pok it is a great effort.

Sean

yay! just got mine - pity they failed the blacklight test though

but thanks anyway guys!

sean, just crank the AC?

Got my shirts hand delivered by Mr Posto this arvo. Thanks very much pok and cock for the effort guys. The shirts look great and the quality of the shirts/printing/embroidery looks fantastic and fit really well. thanks again.

bah

Thanks for the effort with these guys - mine arrived today and they look great! Like others on here, the wife had questions about the sender when she saw the sticker :)

I'm looking forward to wearing them over in Indonesia where they'll have no idea what it's all about.

Cheers guys.

Cocko and Pok,

My hoodie turned up today she looks the goods too. Thanks for putting in the hard yards.
Cheers

Got all mine today too. Unfortunately the T shirt is a bit 'snug' <_<
No fault of anyones except my overindulgence. Just not beer belly friendly.
Really happy with the quality of the gear, look great. Thanks guys for the deal.

I'll put the T shirt up in the marketplace as it's just a little revealing :rolleyes:

Still waiting patiently for mine to rock up... :unsure: Here postie postie postie

Bugger me...Cheers mate...just rang the missus to head down there to check out whats going on. I've been waiting for a slip to tell me it's there to pickup. Hope it's still there...stupid thing is i've been in there already this week to pick up another parcel.

Cool...sounds like they have been picked up...glad they didn't go get sent back...thanks for getting back to me so quickly Cocko... :icon_cheers:

Well done again Cocko and Pok.

Wearing my Polo right now at my work desk. No can can shots though sorry... :(

I should have got the small T's. Medium Polo fits well though.

Great quality.

Hey All,

Just some proof the AHB donation has been made as planned.

Cheers, Pok

AHBdonation.jpg

Back