Ahb Merch.. Again.. Simple Really!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
turns out i'm not as fat or tall as i thought so when i have my ahb shirts on it looks kinda like i should live in a ghetto and end sentences with words like 'dawg' and the 'n word' and deal stolen property and crack cocaine...i.e. looks like a moomoo

anyway, if someone is fatter than they expected and have large shirts and thinks they would like XL shirts then i will happily pay all postage for a straight swap

i have:

1 xl tee - red
1 xl tee - green
1 xl polo - black

i have not worn them for more than 20 seconds each, and i've also scraped cocko's dna off the polo collar

or has anyone washed them yet, and do they shrink a bit?

Missus was at the local shops the other day and saw a dude wearing a "simple really" shirt. Nice

I really lob
ve the embroidered style hoodie and polo.

Would order more in a flash.

i'm in for some tee's

also, can you post the half measurements of the shirts so i don't order hospital gowns this time

I am happy to run another if there is enough interest...

I went with the first online shirt design thingy I found, no affiliation etc:
Shirt_design.jpg

here we go again ..... :beer:

I'm ready to roll at any time.

Should deffinatley do Tee's and Hoodies again. They were super popular.

Hey Cocko, any chance we can do other stuff like stubbie holders and mouse matts....they would be appropriate?

Other items we could look into, maybe someone else on AHB is in the right game for this. Obviously the more items we look at the more complicated it can get.

- Glasses - engraved, printed
- bar runners
- beach/sports towels
- bumper stickers, 'my family' style, would be good to see others cars getting around with the 'simple really' logo on their car.
- bottle opener
- caps, beanies

Pok

I'm ready to roll at any time.

Hey Cocko, any chance we can do other stuff like stubbie holders and mouse matts....they would be appropriate?

Other items we could look into, maybe someone else on AHB is in the right game for this. Obviously the more items we look at the more complicated it can get.

- bar runners
- beach/sports towels
- bumper stickers, 'my family' style, would be good to see others cars getting around with the 'simple really' logo on their car.
- bottle opener
- caps, beanies

Pok

i would definatly be interested in glassware as well as shirts and a hoodie.

- bar runners
- beach/sports towels
- bottle opener
- caps, beanies

Pok

most of us have tap's..what about tap label/decal..

I would be up for some of these goodies ..

almost looking like Dane or someone should setup an ongoing AHB online shop ? without Julia gettn involved if thats posible?

yeah very true but could maybe be a good money spinner for someone ? the tax thing is probly the killer aswell , just thinking it would be good thats all..
maybe Ross could run with it somehow?

- caps, beanies

Pok

Hey Mate, hope all is well!

Beanies and caps - Too easy, if we do another buy, these will be included. Minimum is 10 so we should get that easy enough...

We can do stubbies holders and mouse mats, no dramas, the only thing is the minimums are quite high. I'll check it out tomorrow and post back here with rough pricing and quantities etc...

We can do bar mats too but again, the minimums are crazy from memory... will check it out.

what about a sew on/iron on patch.baseball cap sound's good

Just a straight up embroidered cap? A Patch is slightly more expensive but I guess if we did it not sewn on, it gives people the option to put it on their duffel coats.

almost looking like Dane or someone should setup an ongoing AHB online shop ? without Julia gettn involved if thats posible?

I have offered to do exactly that but he didn't want said services. [Edit: Due to the possible relaunching/designing of the site.]

:icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back