• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be getting a few more Polo's if this gets back up off the ground.
:D

I'm in as well - for a polo or tshirt

I'd be in for some more stuff. I need a new baseball cap....hint hint

Yep, I'd be in... Hoodie would be nice

+1 for the hoodie..........gets a bit chilly here sometimes :ph34r:

Its damn near singlet weather in Sydney today.

I'd be keen for singlets and T's

Its damn near singlet weather in Sydney today.

I'd be keen for singlets and T's

Edit: dunno what happened there
dunno what happened there

I need a new hoodie, and why not grab some t-shirts at the same time huh???

Ok, I am good to steer the ship again if we want to get another order together?

So we are talking same design and options yeah? That would be piss easy as they are all set up.

Pok, you still have that account set up? If you wanna do the same as last time, I am good to go!

Maybe leave orders open for 4-6 weeks? It will be a 2-3 week turn around on the printing/embroidery.

Then I will post out.... So if we kicked off soon, we are looking at start to mid October delivery.

Seems to be enough interest - Your call Pok?

Cheers

Mate I'm easy. Email and bank Account still exists. Same design
Would be the go I think. Spreadsheet is somewhere on my computer aswell so al easy enough to do again.

If you can get the prices we can start a order thread once we know prices and items (e.g tees
And singlets only maybe?)

Anyway I'll leave it in your court for the moment then we can do it.

By the way I am OS till the 11th so really won't be online everyday till the 13th. If everyone can hang tight till then I will be able to sit down and make threads, put up polls, pics etc

Pok

P.s I am open to a new design if someone wants to design it. Might drum up more business that way? Could always offer both the new and old design? Food for thought.

Cool Pok.

I will start off a new order thread soon, I will just double check pricing etc...

Open to suggestions on new designs etc - obviously new set up costs but more so the battle of what design is good etc...

Thoughts everyone?

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a latin word for beer.............

Always wanted something similar to "In vino veritas" but for beer.

I'm wearing my polo today.

The logo only lasted 2 washes and it's basically gone. It was so worn after the first wash "she"recommended I don't wear it in public. The actual shirt part is fine.

So if there is a push to get some more stuff made may I suggest a simplified Logo that can be computer embroyded. Will last heaps longer.

BOG

Latest posts

Back